main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC Soundtrack is online!

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by pixarboy, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JesusFreak

JesusFreak Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    Could someone plrease PM me the link or send me ATS through email (jesusfreak2940@yahoo.com) or AIM (same except without "@yahoo.com")
    Thanks alot!

2. SirKnightLord

SirKnightLord Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2001
    Well I was gonna put down a short description of it but here's a definition of spyware I found on google since I'm too lazy to type much in the excitement of trying to find the soundtrack: :)

"To explain what spyware is, we'll first explain what adware is. Adware is 'freeware', whereby ads are embedded in the program. These ads will show up when you open the program. Most adware authors provide the free version with ads and a registered version whereby the ads are disabled. As such, you the user have the choice, you either use the freeware with ads served or you purchase the registered version.

Spyware, however, is published as 'freeware' or as 'adware', but the fact that an analysis and tracking program (which reports your activities to the advertising providers' web site for storage and analysis, the 'spyware' agent) is also installed on your system when you install this so-called 'freeware', is usually not mentioned. Even though the name may indicate so, spyware is not an illegal type of software in any way (see our analogy). But what the adware and spyware providers do with the collected information and what they're going to 'feed' you with, is beyond your control. That makes it a highly undesirable activity and it should be banned from the Internet as of today."

3. NerdyNathan

NerdyNathan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2001
    If someone could email me an MP3 of "Across the Stars" at nrfleming@insightbb.com it'd be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

4. Darth Garrett

Darth Garrett Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2000
    Could someone please e-mail me, too, with the MP3 for "Across the Stars." gstiger3@suscom.net

5. THX_Princess

THX_Princess Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 26, 2001
    Attention: "Across the Stars" is too big of a file to be emailed. If you want it, you need to a) find a website that you can download the file from, b) Use KaZaA, or c) get it from someone with AIM. :)

6. NyLonathatep

NyLonathatep Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2001
    No really, Across the stars is simply put, the most beautiful theme Ive heard. its more beautiful than Han and Leia´s theme, its darker than anything we´ve heard before in StarWars, and its just... epic! wonderful!

7. THX_Princess

Aug 26, 2001
    I'm not going to form any permanent opinions about the music until I see the picture along with it. But dang...if AOTC looks as good as it sounds... :eek:

8. augusto

augusto Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2001
    Track #2 is like 7 megs big, so get real people and stop posting emails :)

9. Darth Garrett

Apr 6, 2000
    Princess THX, what did you search for in KaZaA? I found a piece of music supposedly from AOTC but it sure doesn't sound like a passionate love tune.

10. Darth Pikachuwbacca

Darth Pikachuwbacca Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2000
    WARNING:

I downloaded what was titled Across the Stars on KaZaa, but it was that fake theme from a few weeks back. If your track is 2 minutes long, this is most likely what you downloaded. Around the half way mark, it sounds like the track is being played backwards. This is the best telltale sign you have the fake. It is really a theme from 1997's animated Quest For Camelot.

11. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    ATS is an awesome piece of music. But the Imperial March will always be on top in my book.

12. augusto

Aug 6, 2001
    Beware of the "Love Theme" in Kazaa. There are fake ones out there, I got one and it was 2:00 long. (the real one is 5 or 7)

13. augusto

Aug 6, 2001
    Darth Garret, read your private messages.

14. THX_Princess

Aug 26, 2001
    I didn't get my file from KaZaA, but I am available to upload from there. If you just type in "Attack of the Clones" and search for audio files, you should find it. If you can't find it, PM me. :)

Edit: "Across the Stars" isn't really what you would call a romantically passionate song...but if you find a 5 minute file by that name, it is probably the correct file. ;)

15. Darth Garrett

Apr 6, 2000
    augusto, I don't have any unread messages. Last message I have is from 11/15.

16. augusto

Aug 6, 2001
    check agani.

17. THX_Princess

Aug 26, 2001
    Does anyone have a theory as to why they didn't use the actual music in the trailers, as they are releasing the soundtrack before the Big Day anyway? :confused: They used TPM music in the Episode I trailers...

18. herder-of-nerfs

herder-of-nerfs Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2000
    No, THX_Princess, all the music in both of the Episode I trailers was from the trilogy. You may be thinking of the "Duel Of The Fates" music video...

19. ParanoidAni-droid

ParanoidAni-droid Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001

Does anyone have a theory as to why they didn't use the actual music in the trailers, as they are releasing the soundtrack before the Big Day anyway?

It was in the process of being recorded at the time of the trailer's composition.

They used TPM music in the Episode I trailers...

No they didn't. :)

20. THX_Princess

Aug 26, 2001
    [face_blush] Okay, so it has been a long time since I watched the TPM trailers...I've been too busy drooling over Clone War. ;)

21. pixarboy

pixarboy Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2001
    Hello again everyone..

If you have Morpheus then do a search for ST-AOTC and you should find them hopefully. I don't know much about morpheus.

Pixarboy :)

22. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    Where and what is KaZaA? :)

Oh, and a PMed link would be nice, regarding ATS.

23. OneTruth

OneTruth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2001
    Can someone with the song post their AIM SN? I'm sure people here are mature enough not to spam you! :)

EDIT: Or at least PM me with some info? :)

EDIT AGAIN: Or just IM me on AIM at "bennehana" No quotes. Thanks!

24. THX_Princess

Aug 26, 2001
    Pozzi: KaZaA is a file sharing program. You can get it from download.com. :) I definately recommend it!!

25. Rebel Scumb

Rebel Scumb Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    The soundtracks ounds great to me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.