main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC Soundtrack is online!

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by pixarboy, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Coolio.

I don't consider the music itself spoiler.

2. yodaboy

yodaboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 5, 2001
    can someone pm me with a track listing, and possibly track lenghts.... thanks :D

3. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Ahahaha! Are y'all listening to this guy?!

4. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    The guy who's making the commentary is a dork. He didn't even do enough background research to make sure he could pronounce the track names correctly. [face_laugh]

5. Radiohead

Radiohead Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Yeah, what's up with him pronouncing it Corus-KANT and Count Dooka?

6. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    "Now, I'm assuuuuming that the...Star...Wars Cee dee does not have all the...music..."

Oh! Good ol' Count Duka!

LOL!

7. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    Edit: Post removed for the HCSF people.

8. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Ahahahahaha! I am seriously LMAO!

HAHAHA!

*tears*

9. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    I guess that... was... the clones... attacking...

10. Radiohead

Radiohead Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    He must be a Spiderman fan with all... these... pauses... and... mistakes.

11. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    some ominous...foreshadowing there...

...Count Duko...spelled D-O-O-K-U. Maybe you know...better than I.

i hope you were...able to turn it up...as we were in the studio up way loud...

Edit - Can you make the jump with me from Star Wars to Emily Dickenson? It's the kind of jump we make on WNYC...

12. Hatter

Hatter Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2001
    I know you guys don't really consider the score to be a spoiler, but it would be really nice if you could stop talking about the final track, especially the music at the end of the film. I consider that a very big spoiler as to how the movie ends, tone-wise.
    Talk about the other tracks, but not that one, please. :)

13. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    The only tracks played were 1, 2, 3, and the last one.

14. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    I honestly respect your wishes to not read the track titles.

But, we didn't really mention names of tracks or at what point they are in the score. Clones attacking certainly doesn't spoil anyone, hence "Attack Of The Clones" as the film's title. So, I'm not sure what you are referring to.

15. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    ARRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!1 PLEASE SOMEONE GET ON KAZAA SO I CAN DOWNLOAD IT!!! Thanks...
    [face_mischief]

16. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    For the record, the track about which he made the comment on clones attacking had nothing to do with clones. That was what made it so funny.

17. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Eeeexactly!

Man, that DJ was as entertaining as listening to the music!

18. Hatter

Hatter Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2001
    Haha, no no, you misunderstand me.
    I've read all of the track listings, they don't bother me. :)

It's the content of the songs I'm talking about. For example, something like, "I really like how the Imperial March segues into Across the Stars, right before the credits pop up! And then how they play Track 5 and track 12 during the credits!"
    I made that up, but you see what I mean.
    I don't want to know what song will be playing right before the "Directed by George Lucas" pops up. I consider that a huge spoiler.

Hope I clarified myself. :)

19. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    :eek:

Okay, sorry about that, then. I'll edit the post I made about the music.

20. Nismo1223

Nismo1223 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 31, 2002
    I got Across the Stars...very very good song..but there is one orchestrated song that will always be my favorite...it has nothing to do with star wars..I suggest every single person in this room go download "Aeris's Theme" from the game Final Fantasy 7..you need the orchestrated version..wow if that song was only used in Star wars..that would be so awesome...its an amazing piece, IMHO..download it and tell me how you guys like it.

goto kazaa/morpheus...typing in Aeris's theme...and make sure its the orchestarted version..thats all..wowowow i insist you guys download it..its so good and sad :(

21. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    You may have made that up, Hatter, but a lot of the content of that joke (the segueing bit, at least) was still from a post of mine, and I do apologize for that... and while I'm on the subject, does my commenting on the music at the very end of the credits themselves (as they don't portray/define any event in the film) constitute a spoiler as well? If so, I'm sorry about that too, and could a mod edit those comments out (in addition to my earlier one), please? :)

I just wish there was a place to safely gush about the soundtrack without spoiling myself and others further. Yes, I'll definitely be glad for May 16. ;)

22. starkillah

starkillah Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2002
    See what I mean!..tracks like that(the last one before the "directed by George Lucas")was just what I was trying to warn people about, who were non-spoilled. That track makes me speculate too much...and I hope I'm wrong about why it comes in...but chances are I'm not.

To Nismo:

Yeah Aeris' theme is cool...but I think the orchestrated version of the main theme of FF7 is even better.(the theme when you just walk around outside)... tremendous. That's a for sure download! Actually, the beginning of Across the Stars reminds me a little of Nobu Uematsu's(FF composer) work, with the melancholy harps and all. I think Williams had a tremendous impact on Uematsu, and his approach to themes of certain characters in the games. I mean he referenced and used part of the rebel fanfare for FF4(america's FF2)...but hey, I really shouldn't know things like that anyway. ;)

23. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    I'm not sure that the last track gives away as much as you might think. The amount of time given to each of the motifs that appears in the track doesn't match up with the amount of time I would have expected each corresponding scene to take. That track was probably edited very heavily. If you remember, most of the final tracks on the TPM CD were also edited. DotF did not proceed along the course of the duel in chronological order, and there was a lot of music that didn't get onto the CD at all.

24. starkillah

starkillah Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2002
    Very true Mara:

But the fact of the matter is(at least for me) that I heard something I rather would like to have seen first...I was not expecting to hear those "motifs" in this movie. But alas, it's my own fault. I couldn't resist listening to Williams' work.
    Believe me, I really hope your right and I'm wrong about this.

By the way: Ummmm...What does your sig mean?

25. Obi-Kedobi

Obi-Kedobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2002
    Does anyone know what the name of the song is that is played on the new TV Spot? It's the one that is mainly about Anikan. The music is absoulutely fantastic. I can't wait till May 17th to buy this soundtrack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.