main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon AOTC Soundtrack...?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bowen, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Does anyone know if Sony has announced a complete, "Ultimate" soundtrack edition for AOTC? They better release one like they did for TPM, and as exist for the other three SW films. The music is just way too good to leave unreleased.

I just looked it up on Amazon and the TPM Ultimate soundtrack came out Nov. 14, 2000, so perhaps that would mean the AOTC one might be towards the end of this year, 2003?

I have heard nothing about it as so far, though, does anyone else recall hearing any news...?

2. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    I havent heard any thing. I know my brother got the sound track for the movie when it was first released, whats the difference between the two??? or is thier one???

3. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Well the first soundtrack they release is just idiotic. It is a random collection of music from the movie that isn't even ordered correctly and leaves off at least half the actual soundtrack.

The Ultimate Edition for TPM, for instance, includes the entire soundtrack. There is a HUGE difference. All of the original trilogy soundtracks, the ones released with the SEs, are full. Actually, they run longer than the movies because they have music that wasn't included in the new editions or that somehow didn't make it. The soundtracks are like 2 hours and 25 minutes for 2h15 of film, hehe.

4. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    coolness I will definatly lok them up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.