main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI AOTC Soundtrack

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by SwordChick, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwordChick

SwordChick Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    Hey guys, for all those non-spoiler people out there (like Huttese) I just heard on the Toronto board that the soundtrack titles give away alot of the plot & some major twist. Just wanted to warn all those trying to stay clean!

2. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    SC:

I was able to download the entire soundtrack from the PSA boards, and while the music is amazing, in my opinion, the track titles aren't as spoiler-ific as the TPM soundtrack was. Most of the titles tend to use words that describe scenery rather than story. I probably shouldn't say anything more than that at this time, but once it's out, hopefully you unspoiled people won't be as spoiled by this one.

3. huttese1138

huttese1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    I thought you knew...I fell to the dark side!

4. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    For those that buy it go to Wal-mart and get it. I heard that they will have a bonus track.

5. SwordChick

SwordChick Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    Dang Huttese! The only person here who knew less than I did. Oh well, have fun on your Ep II boards - I'll stay in my little concrete room w/ no windows and tv to avoid the spoilers for now (at least until celebration!).

6. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I've seen the track listing,and there wasn't anything too spoiler-ish on there.Of course,it depends on what you consider to be a spoiler.

As for Celebration,I have resigned myself to the fact that I will probably know the entire Ep.II story by Sunday night.Oh well...

7. FearAndBullets

FearAndBullets Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    PSA boards?

8. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    PSA = Prequel Spoilers Allowed forum. A place I have gone to often [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.