main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC Souvenir Magazine?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by DarkLordoftheRings, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordoftheRings

DarkLordoftheRings Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2004
    Hey all,

Does anyone know where I can order an Attack of the Clones "Official Souvenir Magazine"? I have the other five (well, ANH doesn't really have one, I don't think...but I do have the theater program for that one). I've checked eBay and even did a Google search to no avail. Is there a site that sells such things?

Thanks in advance...

2. Padme-Wan_SkyWindu

Padme-Wan_SkyWindu Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    I may be mistaken, but I don't think there is one. If I'm wrong, I'd love to know where one could be found, too.

3. DarkLordoftheRings

Oct 28, 2004
    That's interesting, but I believe it is incorrect. I saw one on eBay a couple weeks ago, but it was in Germany and I'm just not very comfortable buying international on eBay yet. But it appeared to be printed in English, so either it was a UK/Aust/NZ mag, or there was an American mag that someone in Germany got hold of! :)

Anyone else?

4. Padme-Wan_SkyWindu

Padme-Wan_SkyWindu Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    Oh, I was being very short-sighted and only thinking about American publications. I apologize (and I know nothing about anything that may have been done outside of the U.S., so I'm afraid I'm of no help). Good luck with your search, and I'll be interested to see if anything comes up.

EDIT: Edited for spelling.

5. AcklayComeHome

AcklayComeHome Jedi Master star 7

Apr 27, 2002
    I think I heard that there was never one made for Americans, it was like in the UK or something.

I know it's not much help, sorry. :p

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    There was one done here in the UK and I have it to hand right now. It was published by Titan Magazines (publishers of the UK Star Wars Magazine). It came out in the summer of 2002 and cost £4.99 at the time (just under $10.00 US). Titan's website is here. Probably the best place to look for the issue would be on ebay.co.uk.

7. DarkLordoftheRings

Oct 28, 2004
    Thanks, everybody. That explains why I'm having little luck finding this. I guess I'll have to break down and bid on an international item (as I'm in the USA) if I really want "a complete set."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.