main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC Spoiled, Not This Time...

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by neoxeon2, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Kreg

Rogue_Kreg Jedi Master star 1

May 20, 2002
    Great thread! My tragedy of being spoiled for AOTC, terrible. Just seeing all of the previous posts brings warm feelings to my heart.

2. PloKloon1138

PloKloon1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 5, 2001
    I was a complete spoiler junkie for AOTC, but I too plan to be spoiler free for Episode III. Except for the official site, Insider, and trailers of course. :)

3. neoxeon2

neoxeon2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2000
    i would like to welcome all the new people to our group. and yes it will turn out to be a family like atmosphere.

4. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    Wahey! It's officially the weekend! (UK time anyway)
    Glad to see the clan's growing. :D

Here, when do you reckon the real spoilers will start? I've got the Ep3 spoilers forum in my faves at the moment 'cos I reckon it's all speculation at this point. But when are you lot going to stop looking in there?

Obviously there are some of us who aren't looking in there at all, but I figure some of us have to still be checking it out for the time being.

I did read a 'highlight to read' article on TFN this morning. Kinda minor stuff but stuff that is being discussed in this forum nonetheless. So that's 1 point on my licence. :(

got... to... be... strong...... hngggggg

5. TheVioletBurns

TheVioletBurns Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    Yeah, I'm jumping on the non-spoiler train too. It's going to be hard, though. I have the weakest willpower when it comes to Star Wars.

You all must help meeh!

TVB.

6. Twelve_Motion

Twelve_Motion Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    I grabbed everything on AOTC, I was addicted. I even had over 250 pics placed in chronological order, he he! I read the book, the comic... I needed help. BUT this time I dont wan't to be spoiled. Completley surprised, I'm with ya'll. :)

7. neoxeon2

Oct 3, 2000
    i found this on page 2. it needs to be up top, we need to help others.
    *bump*

8. neoxeon2

Oct 3, 2000
    i dont think this is going as well as i hoped. but for those who care, here is the spoiler free help center.

9. TheVioletBurns

TheVioletBurns Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    Believe me, in a year or so when spoilers start pummeling TFN and other fansites, I'll need EVERYBODY in this forum. :p

TVB.

10. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, lol, by the time Episode III I'll be in a wheelchair while attached to a breathing machine...hmm..remind you of anyone?

11. neoxeon2

Oct 3, 2000
    well i'd like to keep this alive so when it happens we are here for those who need help. and in a related note, i am at the level of knight studying for mastery. would like to be a master ultimate level, for anyone who is confused click here

12. Lord_Homer

Lord_Homer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I was AOTC spoiled. Now, I choose to be spoiler free. Except of course stuff from GL, the OS, and the trailers!

13. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I was 90% spoiled for TPM (even knew much of the dialogue) and that ruined it for me. I cut back quite a bit for AOTC, so that quite a bit of surprise was still there for me to enjoy. Made for a more pleasant experience.

I will do my best this time around...but three years is a long time to wait. I think part of the reason I was able to hold out after TPM is that I was somewhat disappointed and was convinced that EP II was going to suck. But, after enjoying AOTC, I am thirsting for knowledge and can't wait for III.

(this feels like AA or something...)

14. neoxeon2

Oct 3, 2000
    well it kinda is like AA, but we know who each other are. and it's not as physically addicting. just mentaly. yes we are here to help, and we do come out w/ addmiting things. but it's all good, we have a while to bet to know each other.

15. sdp

sdp Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    Help me i always go to the spoiler forum but right now its just speculation so i dont care but i dont want to spoil E3 like i did E2

16. neoxeon2

Oct 3, 2000
    im not even in the spoiler forum now, even if it only speculation.
    i only stop in there to post the new drinks, thats all in and out.
    ear plugs in and every thing, so i don't hear anything. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.