main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq AOTC This Sunday

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LetoQuorme, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Hey guys, does this sound doable? I know we wanted to see it again before it left the theater. I'm going on vacation Aug 1 - 6, so next Sun's out, and I don't know if it'll still be there after that. There's a 4pm bargain showing at Century Rio (at least there is today, it'll probably still be on Sun too). Post if this is something that sounds good ASAP, I'll check this thread tomorrow before I go to work and if we're gonna do it, I'll tell my boss to give me off on Sun. MTFBWY!

2. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    sounds good for me. i want to see the movie again to pick apart the dialouge. lets get as many people as we can for this show.

3. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    I probably will NOT be able to make it for the showing this weekend. I'm going to see Austin Powers tonight and I'm going to get the supplies for my lightsaber tomorrow. And my parents are short on money so I won't be able to make it. Sorry guys!

4. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    Naberrie, hows about the two of us get togather and pick up the lightsaber stuff on Sunday. then we can go to the flick, and if you dont have enough cash on hand i can help you out. (meaning i will buy you a ticket to the show should you want to go)

5. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Alright, stupid me, I forgot that bargin shows stop at 2pm on the weekends, so if we went, the show would be at 12:50pm.

6. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    12:50 sounds good to me.

7. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Ummmm I already have picked up some lightsaber stuff. DO NOT go to the new Lowe's! it has nothing!! Your best bet is going to Home Depot. And I can go......My parents will take me and pick me up. Also my dad will give me money to go.

8. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    12:50 at Rio...I'll be there!

9. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I'll try and make it.

10. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Allrighty, I'll see those of you who can make it tomorrow!

11. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Sorry I had to leave at the best part. Someone can tell me how it ends some other time. I had to meet the wife and in-laws for dinner for....what again? Oh yeah, my wife's b-day. I almost forgot.

Brian, I have a lead on a MMC C-3PO. When I get it I'll let you know.

12. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Aaron, it's too bad you had to leave. Turns out in this print of the movie, it was Padme that lost an arm, not Anakin! It was wild to see! 8-}
    That's great about the C-3P0. I'll keep my eyes open for your post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.