Det, MI AOTC Tickets:two weeks early?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Idgie, Apr 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idgie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    According to a report right here on TF.n,some theaters will begin selling advanced tickets for AOTC as early as two weeks before the film opens.If that turns out to be true in our area,we're going to be camping out for tickets a day or so before Celebration II.

I hope that tickets will go on sale BEFORE Fri.May 3,and not on that day.That would seem unlikely to me that LFL would start selling tickets the opening day of CII.

Anyway,just something to keep in mind as we begin to plan our first campout.
  2. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I have a question? It may be a dumb one. But does Episode II open Wednesday morning at 12:01 or Thursday morning at 12:01? I keep thinking wednesday because I have never heared of movies opening on a Thursday.

If it opens on Thursday I will be able to go to a midnight showing with everybody. I took vaction days for Thursday and Friday.

I also hope that they go on sale before May 3rd for I will be getting ready to head on down to Celebration II
  3. Idgie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The movie opens at 12:01 Thursday,or really late Wednesday night.Having Thursday and Friday off should work out well for you.:)
  4. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm so glad to know this. So are we going as a group? Unfortunately I can not camp out. So if we go as group and you guys camp out could I get some on to buy me a ticket?
  5. Scooby_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey Idgie...I believe that it is at 12:01 a.m. Wednesday morning..actually tuesday night, just like the last time...correct me if I am wrong.
  6. Lady Phoenix Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm pretty sure you're wrong. The movie opens at 12:01am on May 16th.
  7. huttese1138 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Phoenix is right, the movie opens thursday morning - wednesday night.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.