main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH AOTC Tickets

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lazer310, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rewind

Rewind Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2001
    I will be at the 12:01 showing at the Lennox dressed as the Emperor (unless I can get my Royal Guard uniform put together quickly). My friends are also going in costume, but don't know what costumes yet.

See you people there.

Matt

2. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    If I get a ticket to the 1201 showing at Marcus I'll be going in costume. I'm out of town right now and I can't seem to navigate the website to but a ticket. I have someone trying to get a ticket for me. I really hope to be there :) BTW, if I'm able to go, I will be Padme in the Blue Tatooine dress-the one with the embroidery on it.

3. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    A-L....
    The website is Movietickets.com under the 15th and its there :) i just got mine an hour ago so they are still there...need more help? im me

4. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    I now have my tickets!!!!! I'm sooo excited :D

5. Jorda_Fett

Jorda_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    i have 4 passes to see aotc (2 passes to aotc 2 passes to see a movie)so me and my dad may sit throu it 2 times

6. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    you may want to watch out, as alot of places refuse to take free passes to movies when it is something big like this.

7. Darth_Stevious

Darth_Stevious Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2002
    The tickets in question are 2 free ticket coupons that are not super saver type coupons. We also have to free children's adimission coupons from Kellog's good for Star Wars only. I think we should be ok. I also have 2 AMC super savers that I have to wait for a movie I want to see to get old enough for the cinema to accept them.

8. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    ok that makes sense, I just wanted to make sure.

9. galen-kenobi

galen-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    I noticed earlier that the Arena Grand was adding a 7:00 am showing on the 16th. Has anyone noticed any other theatres doing the same?

BTW, I noticed that this is the 1000th post on the Columbus boards. We've been pretty busy lately.

10. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    The 7am Arena Grand showing is for WNCI winners. They are giving out tickets all week. I know they are giving out tickets on the Morning Zoo, but I don't know whether it is for the rest of the day as well.

11. galen-kenobi

Feb 18, 2002
    Actually, they're selling tickets for the 7am showing as well. If there is going to be a bunch of WNCI listener there, that might be a showing to avoid. ;)

12. tk325

tk325 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2002
    Easton must have added midnight showings because I have two tickets in hand for it. Lists it as 5/15 at 12:01am. However, I would much rather see it at the Arena Grand. Anyone know someone with two extra tickets???

Yeah, right. I'm sure.

13. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Allright, I am going to personally call that stupid manager at Easton! [face_clown]

14. tk325

tk325 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2002
    Give him hell...LOL

Let me know what you find out, the whole situation does concern me.

15. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I think most tickets in columbus for midnite is out,but the Marcus in Pickerington[256} still has midnite tickets.I just talked with the box office[thursday,9th].PEACE Ewen

16. galen-kenobi

Feb 18, 2002
    It looks like the Arena Grand is now going to show the movie on 2 screens, so there are tickets available for the midnight showing as of 9:50 pm. No telling how long they will last.

17. tk325

tk325 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2002
    I GOT ARENA GRAND TICKETS!!!!!!!

As of 12:50pm they still have some general admission and balcony seats available. Call the phone number, don't go through the website, it was acting kinda funky.

I'll be there in costume, please join me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.