main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX AOTC tickets...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Depa_Billada, May 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthsavior

darthsavior Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    Wow those sure went fast! I wish they'd had a ticket limit at least. Anyone selling 2?
    Thanks!

2. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    wanna buy two for Friday at midnight? ;)

3. darthsavior

May 2, 2002
    Sure. That would be great!!

Thanks!!!

4. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    er.. i'm sorry :( it went to get them at Will Call and my tickets are actually for Thursday, so i'm keeping them.
    *feels horrible*
    :( :_| *guilt trip*

but i guess that means that if you buy the ones at Fandango that say Friday it really is thursday... they still have some.

(i embarrassed myself because I saw the line from 99 when i went to get my Will Call tickets and thought it was Fan Force and i went up to say hi and they were like "oh i've never heard of the JC" or "i posted there once...i think" and i was like :/ )

5. darthsavior

May 2, 2002
    No problem, enjoy!

6. Durisdain

Durisdain Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2002
    Hey all, Im new to the boards and been following the activity of it the last few days. I just wanted to introduce myself and let people know that as of about 8pm sunday the 5th, Tinseltown Pflugerville still has midnight showings for sale. I just picked mine up which I was not able to purchase on Fandango. Good luck.

7. Darth Arash

Darth Arash Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    ack! I better get my tickets for opening day before they sell out!

8. Darth_Biomajor

Darth_Biomajor Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    I can't find AOTC tix anywhere for a 12:01 showing. If anybody has two extra, I'd be more than willing to meet and buy them off you. We could work something out if you want to sell them above face value. Reply to bio_major@hotmail.com if you can help a fellow SW fan out.

Rob

9. DarthBarf

DarthBarf Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2001
    Did you try Pflugerville Tinseltown for a midnight show? I believe they still had some yesterday.

10. Darth_Biomajor

Darth_Biomajor Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    Tried every theatre on fandango.com and no luck. I'm dying for a midnight showing, as I went to the midnight premier for episode I. I was going to camp out night before tix went on sale but we got blindsided on the actual sale date. I'm actually kind of upset of the lack of organization that this pre-sale had.

Anybody with two extra tix, let me know. bio_major@hotmail.com

Rob

11. digital

digital Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    as of 11:30am (monday) the pflugerville tinseltown (direct to box office = 989-8535)
    had 100 tickets remaining for the midnight show (wednesday night, thursday "morning"). but for some reason, these tickets aren't showing up on fandango.

p.s.--my girlfriend cynthia is a badass for driving out to the theater to get tickets while i was stuck at work.

good luck,
    r

12. Darth Arash

Darth Arash Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    gateway and tinseltown now have four or five screen times up at fandango. It doesn't look like all of them are sold out at the moment. Might want to hurry though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.