main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC to get MST3K Treatment.

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by macevspalpy113, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macevspalpy113

macevspalpy113 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Well, we all knew this day would arrive. Once again, MST3K alumni Mike Nelson and Kevin Murphy are delving into the Prequels and are recording a rifftrax for Attack of the Clones! [face_dancing]

[image=http://www.rifftrax.com/Images/Announcement/Products_Posters_Ep2_3682.jpg]

The release date is Friday, I believe.

Original thread for TPM

2. SWSWSW

SWSWSW Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2007
    This will be the funniest Mystery Science Theater Spoof on a movie, cause when they get to the Padme/Anakin love story, they are going to rip it to shreds. Should be some funny stuff as usual.

3. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    I like Jango's head being a toaster...and vader holding carrots?

I don't get this big fad over chad vader, I see it on youtube and honestly don't find it all that great.

4. AnnLouise

AnnLouise Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 10, 2005
    Can't wait for "I don't like sand" or "wish I could wish away my feelings away".
    Comedic gold, my friend.

The TPM RT was funny, but not as much as Star Trek 6 or Lord of the Rings - "Mike, don't you EVER geek out on me like that again!" Those two reached Manos, the Hands of Fate levels.
    But then, how can Jake Lloyd padracing compare with Lt. Uhura's fan dancing?

5. threepio_mania

threepio_mania Jedi Master star 3

Dec 15, 2002
    I read about this just as I started watching "The Deadly Mantis". This should be great, because Episode II as far as dialog goes gives them the most material.

6. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    It almost seems like it'll be too easy! Don't get me wrong, I love clones, but it's got the most groan-inducing dialogue and the most ridiculous plot of the saga.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.