main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**AOTC ULTIMATE SURVIVOR**

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Ulic_Qel_Droma, May 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    I'd like to throw out another quick thanks to dj_carbonite also. He updated at least one round for sure. Thanks dj!! :D

"Now, where was I...?" ?[face_plain] -Lenny

2. duanage

duanage Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2002
    Go, Obi-Wan! WHOOOOOOO!

w00t w00t

3. JediMaster_Jabon

JediMaster_Jabon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    And I whould like to thank myself for giving a runing tally of votes in the final round.

4. Bail-AnBillies

Bail-AnBillies Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2002
    YAY Obi-Wan :) [face_love] So is this the end of the AOTC Ultimate Survivor thread?

5. Jedi_Lite

Jedi_Lite Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Yes!!! Woo hoo!!! Good show, everyone!!! Thanks to all who voted, even the lovely socks!!!

Begin submitting those lame-o characters NOW! (boy, do i have a huge list :D)

6. Anakin_Skywalker20

Anakin_Skywalker20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 16, 2000
    I guess so... :( sad.. :( But OBIWAN WON!!! :)

7. augusto

augusto Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2001
    Congrats to Obi-Wan of course.

Let us know here when and where the LAME CHARACTERS SURVIVOR game starts, I'm really looking forward to that one. There's so many potential candidates!

8. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    Thanks for updating this round JediMaster_Jabon!! :D Also, congrats to Obi-Wan. He was awesome in AOTC. ;)

-Lenny

9. Autumn_Skywalker

Autumn_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    ..and a suggestion for the lame-character contest, it would be great if when posting, a picture could accompany some of the posts (not every time, it would get redundant, but on the first nominations, etc). (if they can be found) not only to clarify, but I laughed so hard when seeing the pictures of them on the posts earlier. It struck me SO funny!

10. augusto

Aug 6, 2001
    Jedi_Lite;

Well, before submissions;

1) Where is the LAME SURVIVOR thread going to live. On the AOTC board or somewhere else?

2) Is it going to be AOTC or general Star Wars lame characters?

3) The "winner" is the lamest character, or the "coolest" of the lamest? I say the lamest should win though ...

11. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    Bail AnBillies: No, this is just the beginning!! :p Ulic, myself, Jedi_Lite, and others have a new game in the works. Actually if you or anyone else has any ideas, feel free to submit them. We'd love to hear them. It'll help us with future games of ULTIMATE SURVIVOR!!! :D

Augusto: I'm not sure about your first two questions as I have yet to talk with Ulic regarding location, etc. But I agree with your third question/suggetion. I think the voting should be for the lamest of the lame. Maybe sometime we could do it the other way also. Where we vote for the coolest of the lame. (If it is possible to be cool when you're lame that is. :p )

-Lenny

12. Jedi_Lite

Jedi_Lite Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Ulic - I sent you a rather large grocery list of lame characters in 3 divisions: aliens, droids and humans. From there, there are sub-divisions (such as ALIENS:pODRACERS, HUMANS:REBELS, or ALIENS:CANTINA). This list needs to be added to.

EDIT: Leonard/Augusto - I'm quite sure the lame character Survivor is going to cover the entire galaxy that is Star Wars. Yes, that means you CAN vote for Ephant Mon.

13. Ulic_Qel_Droma

Ulic_Qel_Droma Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 26, 2002
    Wow thats a big list Jedi_lite :D IMO I think we should be voting for the Lamest Character EVER so the winner would be UBER LAME. This idea has the potential to be hilarious But I am holding off starting straight away untill everything is planned so keep those ideas coming in.

Questions that need to be Awnsered:

How many Characters should be included?

How long Should the Rounds be?

Should Survivor stay on the AOTC board?

How are Pictures of lame Characters going to be included?

And we need more ideas to make it more exiting and to genrally throw a little more spice in to the mix.

14. augusto

Aug 6, 2001
    Well, if it's going to be "ALL" Star Wars characters, then it might not be allowed to be on the AOTC board and then it'll be stuck in the "Misc" one which has a lot less trafic. :-(

Maybe somebody should contact a mod and talk about leaving it here ...

15. Ulic_Qel_Droma

Mar 26, 2002
    I will contact a mod

16. Razorback

Razorback Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 2, 2001
    I would like to once again pat myself on the back for taking out Palpatine. With these silly alliances it was the Rebellion that got its man to the finish line.

Now bring on the lamest!!!

RB

17. Ulic_Qel_Droma

Mar 26, 2002
    In the spirit of Lame If you have ever wondered what a crack baby droid looks like here's your chance

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/cz3/img/movie_bg.jpg]

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/cz3/img/curve2.jpg]

18. JediMaster_Jabon

JediMaster_Jabon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    I can help if you need any.

19. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

SW3TheHolidaySpecial Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2001
    what about a survivor with the characters from ALL the movies?Like I would like to see how the AOTC chaps fare against the liked of Han Solo and Darth Maul.

20. TenderHeart

TenderHeart Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    Possible idea:

Vote for the LAME survivor from each movie and then the lamest from each movie goes against the lamest of the other movies.

Just an idea.

21. MousebotX

MousebotX Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2002
    Brilliant!

22. Ulic_Qel_Droma

Mar 26, 2002
    Jabon consider yourself hired ;)

23. Eriwo_Jolon

Eriwo_Jolon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    Autumn Skywalker had a good idea.

But rather than put pictures of the characters in the thread, create links to their pictures instead (this will take up less room).

Example:

Even Piell

Edit: Many of the pictures can be found in starwars.com's Databank.

24. PLO--KOON

PLO--KOON Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2001
    So whats the new game ?? Hum Obi-wan won alls well that ends well lets get another game going.

25. Bail-AnBillies

Bail-AnBillies Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2002
    I really think you guys should amke an Ultimate Survivor for the OT. Someone tried making a TPM one but it wasn't as good as this one :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.