main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA AOTC Viewing Party! (2nd Meeting)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Crazed! Don't confuse him! You already scared away Wesmin...we don't need you scaring away someone else! :p

You know I'm kidding! ;)

Roderick Clifton likes this.
  2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
  3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hehe? That's all you have to say about scaring Wesmin away? You're terrible... :p

4. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I didn't scare him away...he just...left ;)

5. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I know...I'm just fooling with ya...;)

6. Strouther

Strouther Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2003
    Um... yeah. Hi, Crazed_Ewokperson. :D

7. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    He did not LEAVE, ones such as me to not LEAVE, they fade away into the force, but this is not my time, I was mearly detained, stranded on a dence jungle planet I like to call Dego- err I mean Spring Swing Rehersals.

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    What's up Wesmin! :D It's good to see you back!

9. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
  10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I have just been informed that TTT is now in the Reading Discount Theater. Who's willing to go when we find out showtimes? We have a four-day weekend coming up...

11. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
  12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Great...I'm glad you're interested. We really need to get this second meeting taken care of. Any other takers?

13. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    i might be able to but i'm not sure. My sister is here from CT so i'm not sure if i would be able to make it, and i might also have to work

14. Strouther

Strouther Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2003
    It's possible, but right now I'm parked about an hour away. Le cry.

15. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Hmm... well, I'd say if we have it'll be at least 1 week 1/2/2 weeks away

16. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Hey, guys, I just thought of something...going to FL could be considered a meeting, since three of us are going down there, correct? And the SW thing could be going on Star Tours ;)

17. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmmm, not a bad idea. But I would feel bad for Bryan and Strouther since they have noway of getting there. Unless, they will be in Florida at the same time we are...

18. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    Don't feel bad, i went down there last month with my marching band. And i rode star tours about 5 times.

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I hope you had fun, Bryan and really enjoyed Star Tours. :)

So, does that mean you don't mind if we hold the meeting there just to move the Fan Force along and to get this second meeting over with? When we get back, I'll be sure to hold the third, which will make us offical. :) Oh yeah, and we'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share here. ;)

And on to the next thing, Crazed...Wesmin...which park would make th best meeting place?

20. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Hmm...umm...yeah...i'd say MGM...since Star Tours is there ;)

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    There's only one problem with that. We will be at MGM on Friday, while you will only be arriving. By the time we go to MGM again, Wesmin will be back here.

22. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Gah...*throws random thing across the room*
    Umm...then...does the actual meeting HAVE to BE something with SW?

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    We have to discuss something related to Star Wars and incorporate something about the FF.

Also, here are some other Star Wars highlights to look forward to while in Disney:

-the holochess prop on display in the Great Movie Ride located at MGM

-a Yavin and metal and tauntaun prop on display at Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney

-a small clip from Star Wars featured in the Great Movie Ride as well as the Star Wars Main Theme, which is played during the ride

-and who could forget the life-size AT-AT, snowspeeder, desert skiff, Ewok village, and speeder bike on display in front of Star Tours

24. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    We have to discuss something related to Star Wars and incorporate something about the FF. Will "Star Wars is awesome, but I hate the prequels" "Same here" "Same here" and "We just need one more meeting to be official!" "WAHOO!!" "YAY!" do? :p

25. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...that might do. ;) Although, we would still have to discuss the future of the FF. :) So, what park suits your fancy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.