main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA AOTC Viewing Party! (2nd Meeting)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    double post...

Roderick Clifton likes this.
  2. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    yes maybe i will be able to make the x-mas meeting. I know i'll be at my mom's for about a week ot 2 but maybe i can make it.

3. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Once again I express the need for being able to edit posts after 90 minutes ;)

4. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    Crazed, first of all the 50 posts per page works best for me, cuts back on all the pages and all the clicking, IMO waiting for 1 page to load a little bit slower is better then waiting for 5 pages to load a little bit faster.

Anyway, quickly, lets get back on topic, the dates we discused are fast approching.

5. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    New info, My dad just got off from work next Friday, So i'd be able to come the 29th if we had the meeting then.

6. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Well, it's saturday, Han...what's your work sch.?

7. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    I ment next Friday, the 29th, it's only the 23rd today.

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Sorry for letting you hangin', guys. I was really busy this weekend.

Anyway, I have my work schedule and it is what I have expected. I work the same hours as this week...so my weekend is pretty much shot next week.

Here are the dates we can have it:

Wednesday, November 27 --all day

Sunday, December 1 --anytime after 2pm (I prefer this date)

Monday, December 2 --all day

There ya go! Take your pick and let me know!

9. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Hmm...I think, think I'll be able to do it Sunday........but, how can we have a meeting if we don't know where we're having it? Han has expressed that she doesn't want it at her house cause of only being able to view it on the computer, what about you Wesmin?

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    That's good. I hope Wesmin can.

I say Sunday because I get off of work at 2pm...and I can easily go to wherever we're going afterwards.

11. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    i see you changed your icon again han, i like the old ones better

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Yeah...I changed it again. They keep uploading new icons and I don't know which one to choose. Maybe I should start having one of you guys pick my icon every week. That will solve my problem. ;)

13. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    PICK THE BABY EWOK!!!! :p So...I heard that's there's going to be a huge snow storm...how will that effect our plans? Maybe we should go with that snowmobile thing after all ;) :p

14. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    yeah lots of people in school were expecting a snow day for tomorow

15. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    WOO HOO!!! Get the snow mobile out!!! That was fun when we rode it the other year. We didn't have enough snow to ride it last year. :(

Yea...snow days are nice. I hope it happens for you guys. It won't for us...we're on Thanksgiving break starting tomorrow! :)

16. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *waits for someone to decide what he's been nagging for through the whole thread*

17. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Ok, everyone...it looks like we won't be holding the meeting over Thanksgiving break afterall. But, never fear...I have been planning something for a holiday meeting.

What would you guys think if we keep the idea of viewing AOTC, but with something a little extra? I was thinking that we could hav the meeting right before or right after Christmas and have a holiday gift exchange...which means we all go out and buy a Star Wars product under $10. (I don't want someone going out and buying the Republic Gunship :p ) We wrap it and then bring it to the meeting and we each randomly pick a gift. What do you guys think?

18. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    hmm...good idea Han :) let's get Wesmin in here so we can confirm it, then get the dang thing decided before we have a repeat of what used to be the viewing party!!! (sorry ;) )

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Glad you like it, Crazed. :) We could also watch my copy of the Holiday Special after we watch AOTC. ;)

"That's one!"

-sorry I couldn't resist saying that :p

20. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *Gasp* The Holiday Special!!! Ahh! It's evil!! :p hmm...I guess we could do that :)

21. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    looks like you both got new icons, i like them! I'm not sure if i'm going to be here for christmas but if i am those plans sound really good.

22. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *pokes Han*

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Bryan: We're not sure if it's going to be right at Christmas...but maybe a little before or after. Are you gonna be gone the whole week of Christmas or just Christmas Day? We would really like to have you join us. :)

Crazed, stop poking me! I'm right here! :p

24. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *snort* Well, let's start deciding stuff :p

25. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    i'm going to be gone the whole week, i probably won't be back till around new years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.