main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA AOTC Viewing Party! (2nd Meeting)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    Sounds good to me.

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm glad you like it, Wesmin! :) Now we have to decide on dates.

Bryan: Could I have the dates that you will be away? It might be possible we could work around them so you could still come to the meeting.

Roderick Clifton likes this.
  3. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Umm...Han, what dates would work for you? I don't know if I can come after christmas, cause I have to get teeth pulled after christmas sometime :(

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...no can do after Christmas, huh? Darn you, Crazed...you're making it harder!!

I have to check when we get off of school...bue we could try to have it before Christmas...

5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Hey, it's not my fault *innocent look* ;)

well..yes, I'd prefer to have it after Christmas, but I can check the date that I have to have 'em pulled if you want

6. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *edit on last post *before

Gah, sorry to mislead you :( I talked to my mom and she said before christmas, the 20th to be precise...sorry, I thought it was after ;)
    Now, I'd rather have it after christmas ;) (don't get confused with my, uh, confusing post :p )

PS: Sorry for the double post... *once again expresses the need to edit posts after 90 minutes

7. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Um...what's the big deal about editing posts after 90 minutes? I don't see the problem.

As for the meeting, the more I think about it, the more I think it might be better to do it before Christmas. After all, our last day of school before vacation is the 21st.

8. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    i will probably be leaving around the 20th and won't be back untill alittle after new years.

9. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Wait...I'm confused now...if we're done with school on the 21st, that means we would be having school on a Saturday...

*runs and checks calander*

EDIT: Correction...our last day is the 20th...which is a Friday. And you say you won't be back until after New Year's? *sigh* Oh well...

10. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Um...what's the big deal about editing posts after 90 minutes? I don't see the problem. Cause if you make a mistake, go off the forums and check back in over a hour and a half, you find a mistake and you can't edit it ;)

Hmm...how soon before christmas? I got my band concert on the 16 (I think) then we play at Fairgrounds mall on the 18 (I think...if that's a monday, then I'm right), then I got the stupid teeth thing on the 20th...can you work around that?
    As for the meeting, the more I think about it, the more I think it might be better to do it before Christmas. After all, our last day of school before vacation is the 21st. Hmm...I'll probably be in my dark room, isolating myself due to horrable pain (for sympathy of course ;) )

11. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    I just got an idea, lets act out the Battle of Hoth at this meeting, if there is snow oh course.

12. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    hmm...interesting idea Wesmin :)

13. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...that ought to be good! We should have some really nice pictures from that! I say we do it! :D

14. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Ok...where and when are we having it? This prevented us from having the meeting over Thanksgiving, so let's decide :)

15. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I don't work during the week, so preferably sometime Mon. though Fri. And of course, it will be held over Christmas break. Here's the dates:

Friday, December 20th

Sunday, December 22nd

Monday, December 23rd

Thursday, December 26th

Friday, December 27th

Sunday, December 29th

Monday, December 30th

16. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    hmm...well, I can't do the 20th...that's when I have the evil teeth thing :( anything else should be ok

17. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    Han, your dates/days are off you have skiped either dates or days...

18. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I know. I listed the dates that I will be able to attend the meeting. I excluded the weekends and the holidays.

19. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    Ah, I just read it wrong, sorry about that.

20. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    Out of those dates I could make it on then following:

Thursday, December 26th
    Friday, December 27th
    Sunday, December 29th
    Monday, December 30th

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Wesmin: Thursday, Sunday, or Monday would work for me. Which one suites you better?

22. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    hmm, well I was thinking Friday, oh well...

I think Sunday would work best for me, my second choise would be monday.

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Sorry about Friday, but there's a possibility that I might have to work and I don't want to schedule it for that day and then finding out later that I have to work and then cancelling it.

As for Sunday...I should be able to make it if I come right after work...so if it's Sunday, it will most likely be in the evening. Is that ok?

24. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    hmm, maybe we should see what the others think first, *looks around for Crazed*

25. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Oh...sorry guys...my mom just said that sunday would be ok :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.