main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA AOTC Viewing Party! (2nd Meeting)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    So...Sunday it is then.

Next Question: Where?

Roderick Clifton likes this.
  2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    just vote ;)

3. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    woohoo, this is our first thread with 100+ replies in it ;)

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Just a reminder: Everyone needs to bring one wrapped Star Wars product under $10 to the next meeting. Let's make the gift exchange successful! :)

5. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
  6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Yeah, that's what I said on the first post and everyone agreed.

Also, on a side note...I hate to do this...but would anyone mind if we change the meeting to Monday?

7. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    hmm...the 23rd or the 30th? (I kinda forgot if it was before or after :p and I'm too lazy to look ;) )

C'mon guys!! Decide where we're going to have it! NOW!!!! This is what prevented us from our other date!!

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    A date?! Crazed, I never knew! :p

Anyway...I was looking at the 30th. Does that sound ok?

9. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *can't think of an appropiate response to first thing*

Ok..that should work...I'll go check...and I noticed you avoided my question completely..

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I did answer your question... ?[face_plain]

11. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    not that one :p

I mean WHERE

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, technically you didn't state that as a question. You were stating it.

But...I have no clue where to have it. Would one of you volunteer? Because I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to gather around my computer and watch a movie. Plus, you saw what happened when I played that DVD last night, didn't you Crazed?

13. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Hmm...well, it doesn't matter to me where we have it...I'll host it here if I have to...what do you think, Wesmin?

14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...fine by me, Crazed.

*pokes Wesmin*

15. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    As I said in a previous post in this thread Monday will work for me, as to having it at Crazed's house, I have no objections to that either. On a slight sidetrack I just bought a preasent for the gift exchange :D

16. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Bad news, guys...I checked with my mom, and monday is a no-can-do...as Han knows, my mom has Christmas at my house, and she has to get everything ready on monday and tuesday :(
    We're going to have to get another date, or have it at someone else's house...

17. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Um...Crazed...I don't know what calender you and your mom are using, but on my calender Christmas is on the 25th...not the 30th.

18. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    What calendar are you looking at?
    I didn't say the 30th anywhere, she prepares everything monday (23rd) and tuesday (24th)

*edit* Oh...you meant the monday after christmas :p didn't you? you know how horrable my memory is ;)

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    DUH!!! I said the 30th how many times on this thread. Go up and check the previous posts. I never said the meeting was going to be on the 23rd. You have your dates messed up.

And here it is, folks...for those who didn't get it the first few times:

Monday, December 30th

EDIT: Heh...now you catch on... :p

20. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    oh, ok ok...I misunderstood...she said it's ok then :) Sorry about the confusion...

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Alright...sounds good, Crazed.

So...how does 6:30pm or 7:00pm sound?

22. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    yeah, that will be fine :) is that ok, Wesmin? Hmm, you know, it's too bad we don't have the WS :( there's some cool stuff that you miss on it *sigh* Unless Wesmin has it

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Nope, Wesmin has fullscreen like the rest of us. I was just watching it last night and was disappointed many times at stuff I saw in the theaters that I can't see now. Oh well...

As soon as Wesmin checks in...I'll get the info to strawbery. :)

24. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    hey...*evil scheme hatches in mind* I have to get teeth pulled (*shudder*) tomorrow...maybe I can coax my mom into feeling sorry for me and buying the WS version of AotC :) *doesn't have any $ handy ;) *

25. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Ewww...well good luck with your teeth-pulling. "You're gonna need it"

As for your scheme...it could work, but what will you do with your full screen version? I don't want you to go out and buy the wide screen just for the meeting. Save yourself the money and wait for something good to come along. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.