main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Read, PA AOTC Viewing Party! (2nd Meeting)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29, Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Thanks...but I want the WS too, not just for the meeting ;)

2. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    I just got my schedual for Spring Swing rehearsals and found out the first one isn't untill Jan. 6th, so that means I good to go on the meeting 100% :)

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2001
    Glad to hear it, Wesmin! And great job on making the Spring Swing! :)

I will be sending the info to strawbary :)

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2001
    I just PMed her the info. It should be up on the home page soon.

It looks like we're all set! :D

5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    goodie!!! ;)

Ok then...I got the WS version (and I survived the oral surgeon...ahh..the joy of that lovely gas ;) and...the prick of that stupid...needle thing in your arm :D ) so, all we have to do is wait...suggestion, Han, make something about planning the third meeting ;)

6. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    hmm, cool new icons guys, (I just realized you all have new ones) *goes to look at them himself* though I doubt they'll have anything better then my Yoda icon, powerful wise small energetic old people are the coolest :)

7. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Just a reminder...don't forget about tomorrow!!!

And remember about the gift exchange. I caught Crazed off guard last night when I told him.

8. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    heh...yeah...he's still off guard :p can I just give someone one of the under $10 SW things I got for Christmas? :p btw, nice new icon, Han :) :D

9. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I saw all the SW things you got for Christmas, Crazed...plus, it's not very original...

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Bad news, guys:

We're gonna have to reschedule. I won't be able to make it tonight due to some mis-communication and to the lack of transportation. My dad is without a vehicle at the moment and I don't have a ride.

So...any ideas for a reschedule date?

11. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    GRRR!!!!!!!!! I'm getting so sick of this!!! we've held off this meeting for a month...now what are we going to do? *strangles Han's mom and dad*

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Knock it off, Crazed. Sometimes things come up. It's not all my fault, so stop blaming me. We will have a meeting...just calm down.

13. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I'm not blaming it on you...if this happens three times (it shouldn't even happen once) I'm leaving...

14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Like I said...calm down. The first time we tried this, we didn't have a date picked out, so technically this situation only happened once.

15. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    No...we had a date, but we didn't have a place...

16. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Look...stuff like this happens. It's nothing to go crazy about.(maybe that's where you got your name: Crazed_Ewok) We will have a second meeting. Just hang in there...

17. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    So what about the gifts we've already bought?

18. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    We'll probably still exchange the gifts since we all have one and it would be a shame to just throw them away.

19. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    speak for yourself :p I don't :( I got more time though :)...I'm very depressed with this FF...(it's not your fault, bad mood have I been in lately)

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Ewww...depression. It gets the best of us. You'll come out of it! :D Just wait until we have our meeting ;)

21. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    "Just wait till we have our meeting"

Which will be when? could we start narrowing it down maybe to a month at least?

22. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I agree with Wesmin...we have to get a idea of when we're going to have it...maybe at Han's house this time, since she got a DVD Player :) (and she also won't have to worry about transportation!! :p )

(edited for stupid smilie ;) )

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    My house? You mean you're gonna make me clean up my room? Do you know how hard that is with me? Especially with my dad nagging me every 2 minutes about something not being acceptable? :p

Anyway...maybe I'll be able to convince my parents to have it around my birthday, which is at the beginning of next month. How does that sound?

24. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Of course I will! I had to do it for christmas ;)

Yeah, I was kinda thinking along those lines too, actually

25. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    Acully you had to do it for Holloween not Christmas.

I think having it at stephs house would be cool, I'd get to see her huge SW collect again, and her birds ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.