Read, PA AOTC Viewing Party! (2nd Meeting)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29, Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    no, no...I mean, my mom had Christmas here this year and everyone came over ;)
  2. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    ok...so...are we having it at Han's house around her birthday?
  3. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    I don't know 'bout that. I have to check with my parents... [face_plain]
  4. jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    well if we can plan it about a week or 2 in advance i'm sure my dad would let me have it at our house. I've got a dvd player and everything and i've got some SW ps2 games we can play multiplayer. I live in kutztown right by KU so you should all be able to find it if we have it there.
  5. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Actually, bryan, I had an idea about playing SW games for our third meeting ;) dang you :p what games do you have, btw? :)
  6. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    That might work, Bryan. I'll have to check with my parents first about having it at my house...and then I'll get back to you.
  7. jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    i have The clone wars, starfighter,and super bombad racing. I have some other sw games but those are the only multiplayer ones i have fo my ps2.
  8. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    ah...I see...so, Han, did you check?
  9. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    No, my night wasn't so good last night. I'm waiting for the right moment.
  10. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bllaaahhhh ANYTHING GOES!!!!!! sorry, I think that kinda fit the situation ;)
  11. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    I think someone has been watching way too much Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. :p
  12. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Umm...*ejects Indy tape out of VCR and hides it behind back* Whatever do you mean, Han? *when Han's not looking, throws tape into never-ending pile of videos*
  13. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    [face_laugh] I know your never-ending pile of videos all too well. Especially when the one drawer full of them opened up and attacked me. ;)
  14. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    MUAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!! [face_devil] Hmm, seriously, enough of drawers of death and the scary lady from the red, firey place :p We need to get something decided here...Han, you gotta ask your parents..
  15. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    [face_laugh] Drawers of death!!! That's about right too! I'm thinking medical scene and ESB movie...and drawers of death... ;)

Ok, I'll ask my parents...maybe you guys can all come over for my birthday or something. ;)

16. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    heeeheeeeee...so am I ;)

ok, but we can't wait till the last minute ;) we have 21 days till your birthday, no?
  17. jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    hey i was just wondering, about what time in the day are these meetings and how long. I don't need exact times just a general time you expect.
  18. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    it varys ;) last one was around 6 (PM) to 10 (PM) or something, wasn't it? It's usually at night
  19. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Here's the scoop:

I asked my mom and she said it's possible. I'll have to get back to you as the date draws near. (along with my adulthood! :D )

And as for the length of the meetings and the time...we usually hold them in the evening and they can last anywhere from 2-4 hours. Like Crazed said, the last one started at 6pm and I think it lasted until 10 or 11. But, that was because we watched ESB.
  20. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    (along with my adulthood! :D )

Phyiscally, my friend, mentally, I don't know :p

Ok...that'll do...so, that's the date we're going with?
  21. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Hey, don't insult me... [face_devil]

And as for the date...I'm not positive...I have to wait until I get a definite answer...
  22. Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Please have the meeting soon my gift is already 1/12th useless *whisles innosantly* nope, I'm not talling you what it is, err, did i? nope *whisles and walks off*
  23. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hmm...I was talking with Han yesterday...she said that maybe it'd be better to have this meeting somewhere public, like a bookstore or a resturant...so we can advertise and stuff...face it, we can't just keep having it at our houses...though, SOMETIMES it's ok ;) so...maybe we should change what this meeting will be
  24. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    It's not looking good about having the meeting here. My mom was fussing about it. So, it will probably end up being at some public place. (ex: bookstore, movie theater, restaurant)
  25. jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    yeah we could all go out and watch a movie at the theaters. Maybe TTT again or something
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.