main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA AOTC Viewing Party! (2nd Meeting)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    no, no...I mean, my mom had Christmas here this year and everyone came over ;)

2. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    ok...so...are we having it at Han's house around her birthday?

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I don't know 'bout that. I have to check with my parents... [face_plain]

Roderick Clifton likes this.
  4. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    well if we can plan it about a week or 2 in advance i'm sure my dad would let me have it at our house. I've got a dvd player and everything and i've got some SW ps2 games we can play multiplayer. I live in kutztown right by KU so you should all be able to find it if we have it there.

5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Actually, bryan, I had an idea about playing SW games for our third meeting ;) dang you :p what games do you have, btw? :)

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    That might work, Bryan. I'll have to check with my parents first about having it at my house...and then I'll get back to you.

7. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    i have The clone wars, starfighter,and super bombad racing. I have some other sw games but those are the only multiplayer ones i have fo my ps2.

8. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    ah...I see...so, Han, did you check?

9. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    No, my night wasn't so good last night. I'm waiting for the right moment.

10. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bllaaahhhh ANYTHING GOES!!!!!! sorry, I think that kinda fit the situation ;)

11. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I think someone has been watching way too much Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. :p

12. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Umm...*ejects Indy tape out of VCR and hides it behind back* Whatever do you mean, Han? *when Han's not looking, throws tape into never-ending pile of videos*

13. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    [face_laugh] I know your never-ending pile of videos all too well. Especially when the one drawer full of them opened up and attacked me. ;)

14. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    MUAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!! [face_devil] Hmm, seriously, enough of drawers of death and the scary lady from the red, firey place :p We need to get something decided here...Han, you gotta ask your parents..

15. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    [face_laugh] Drawers of death!!! That's about right too! I'm thinking medical scene and ESB movie...and drawers of death... ;)

Ok, I'll ask my parents...maybe you guys can all come over for my birthday or something. ;)

16. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    heeeheeeeee...so am I ;)

ok, but we can't wait till the last minute ;) we have 21 days till your birthday, no?

17. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    hey i was just wondering, about what time in the day are these meetings and how long. I don't need exact times just a general time you expect.

18. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    it varys ;) last one was around 6 (PM) to 10 (PM) or something, wasn't it? It's usually at night

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Here's the scoop:

I asked my mom and she said it's possible. I'll have to get back to you as the date draws near. (along with my adulthood! :D )

And as for the length of the meetings and the time...we usually hold them in the evening and they can last anywhere from 2-4 hours. Like Crazed said, the last one started at 6pm and I think it lasted until 10 or 11. But, that was because we watched ESB.

20. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    (along with my adulthood! :D )

Phyiscally, my friend, mentally, I don't know :p

Ok...that'll do...so, that's the date we're going with?

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hey, don't insult me... [face_devil]

And as for the date...I'm not positive...I have to wait until I get a definite answer...

22. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    Please have the meeting soon my gift is already 1/12th useless *whisles innosantly* nope, I'm not talling you what it is, err, did i? nope *whisles and walks off*

23. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Hmm...I was talking with Han yesterday...she said that maybe it'd be better to have this meeting somewhere public, like a bookstore or a resturant...so we can advertise and stuff...face it, we can't just keep having it at our houses...though, SOMETIMES it's ok ;) so...maybe we should change what this meeting will be

24. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    It's not looking good about having the meeting here. My mom was fussing about it. So, it will probably end up being at some public place. (ex: bookstore, movie theater, restaurant)

25. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    yeah we could all go out and watch a movie at the theaters. Maybe TTT again or something

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.