Read, PA AOTC Viewing Party! (2nd Meeting)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29, Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Seeing TTT again sounds good to me. :) Maybe we could get something to eat together before or after. How does that sound?
  2. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    TTT! Yay!! :) I'll agree with that
  3. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Ok, Wesmin...we're waiting for your approval. :)

While we're waiting...what theater would be good?
  4. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Umm...ones around here, maybe Carmike (sp?) or the Cinema Center...but, I don't know theaters in Kutztown if you want to have it up there
  5. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Well, I believe Bryan said that he goes to the Wal-Mart in Temple. (Am I right about that, Bryan? Correct me if I'm wrong) Well, the closest theater to that particular Wal-Mart would be the Cinema Center at the Fairgrounds Mall. Very nice theater, btw.
  6. jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    yes and if we wait a couple of weeks we will be able to see it in the kutztown strand then tickets will be a lot cheaper(3-5 $'s)
  7. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    The Kutztown Strand? Where about is that? It might be possible to go there.

Also, Bryan just reminded me about another place. The Reading Discount Theater on the 5th Street Highway. They should be getting it in soon too.
  8. jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    the strand id right outside of the main town of kutztown, its about 2 minuted from ku
  9. jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    i don't know exactly what days i'll be available to attend the meeting. I just got a job at arby's and am not sure of my hours yet
  10. Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Sounds good, I wouldn't mind going to the strand, I'm going to have to know where it is sooner or later since I'll be going there next year. *grin* food sounds good too, hmm maybe because I'm just starving right now *runs off to get something to eat*
  11. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    I'm pretty much in the same boat you are, Bryan.(sort of) I'm grounded and not sure if I could go...i'm not even supposed to be on the internet. But, I told my dad I'm on doing school work...so, I snuck on here for a moment. That's where I was for the past week. I just wanted to drop in and let everyone know I'm alive and well. :) I have no clue when my punishment will be up, but I hope it's not too much longer and hopefully, I'll be back real soon. And when I do, I promise we'll get this meeting going. Until then...May the Force be with you! :)

12. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I'm glad to see you didn't die :p You're in perfect hibernation, aren't you? hmm...now we need someone to 'melt the carbonite'...pest your parents ;) Well, anyway, you better get your butt back here as soon as you can, or I'll hit you with that tape roller again :p Well, I guess when you read this you will be back on...but you've already 'heard' this, haven't you? MUAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm making no sense, but it's true ;) As soon as you get back here we gotta decide on date to have this thing...we've already tried two times...and it seems we're dieing...well, I guess you can't help it...oh well...
  13. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    A message from Han: WESMIN!!!! GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE!!!!
  14. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    I am back, everyone!! It has been and agonizing month of February without the internet, let me tell you...I could go into a detailed list of all the crazy things I was doing.

So, anyway...let's get this meeting off the ground.
  15. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Off the ground? It seems dead and buried...
  16. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    That's why I said let's get it off the ground.
  17. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Sorry I wasn't on for the past few days...I got a DSL modem and a new computer :D (it was my birthday yesterday)...so, let's start deciding things...I've heard from Han that TTT is going out of theaters...so, maybe we'll have to think of something else
  18. jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    well TTT just started playing in kutztown. U can look at the times here:
    www.strandkutztown.com
    the tickets are only $5, and it seams a good a place as any to go.
  19. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hmm...so it's still it Kutztown...that's good :)...come on, people...we need to get a move on! We must decide what we're doing...are we going to see TTT in Kutztown or what?
  20. jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    i say we go there. It will probably only be there for anothe 3 or 4 weeks so we have to plan something fast
  21. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    My work schedule is pretty messed up right now. I have no clue when I will have another free weekend to make this thing happen. I'll get back to you on that.

On a higher note, I was accepted to KU and will be attending there in the fall. :)
  22. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    yay!!! *throws a part for Han*

Now, for the 'lower' note :p

Bah...great...nothing's every gonna happen with that great schuedule you have :(
  23. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Yea, I know what you mean about my work schedule. Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure something out. ;)

Let's look into this Kutztown place.
  24. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
  25. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    *whistles and listens to it bounce around the empty walls of the thread* :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.