main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA AOTC Viewing Party! (2nd Meeting)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Okay, we really need to decide on what to do here....

Meeting: Going to see The Two Towers at a movie theater:

Yea: 1(me)
    Nay:

Going to see TTT at the Kutztown Strand:

Yea:
    Nay:

2. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    oh man is this still meeting #2 you are working on? ;)

3. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    i say yea to both those decisions, and i say we aim for it to be on a sunday, thats the best day for me because i dont work

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    starwbary: Yes, unfortunately we are still working on the second one. We had some problems getting it together.

And about going to see TTT, I say yes and I also agree with Bryan about being on a Sunday. That would be the best day for me too.

Roderick Clifton likes this.
  5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Ok...let's just have Wesmin's approval, and then I guess we can make it official :) (or we could force him to go since the majority is yes ;))

6. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    how about we make it official and get tgis thing planned before its too late. How is next sunday for every1? That gives us about a week to get everything worked out. TTT plays at 6pm next sunday.

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    My work schedule is all clear for Sunday next week! :D

All I'm worried about is a ride...but, I have something that could work out. ;)

8. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    so how about u crazed? and wesmin? I say we go for it this day before something comes up that causes a cancelation like last time

9. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I don't know...I'll have to get permission AND a ride...which might give me trouble...

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm just worried about a ride...other than that, I should be fine.

11. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    ok, well you should check and try to get a ride as soon as possible so we can eithr confirm or deny this date. I know i wont have trouble with a ride because i can just walk to the theater

12. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I haven't even mentioned it to my parents yet...

13. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    We have to do something soon...

14. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I still cant believe there are 9 pages of discussion over a second meeting ;) LOL

15. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    well mention it to them as soon as possible, i think this si the last sunday TTT is playing at the strand. How about you Han are u set? I might also have a firend from school come, hes seeing if he can get a ride.

16. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I'll either ask my mom tonight or tomorrow (neither can I, Strawbary)

17. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I hope I'll be set soon...oh, and Bryan...recruit all you want! We need the people! ;)

18. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    well try to get it all worked out soon. If this isn't made final by thursday or friday we'll probably have to postpone.

19. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Sorry, guys...I won't be able to attend this one...my mom said no :(

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Ehhh...not good...now what? Bryan, you said this is the last week for TTT at the Strand? If it is...I'll look into the Reading Discount theater...they haven't gotten it in there yet. It should be coming in soon.

21. Strouther

Strouther Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2003
    Hmm, I probably missed it already looking back over this thread. Meh, oh well. I'm game for the next time, anyway.

22. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...Strouther...I don't remember seeing you around. New? If so...Welcome aboard!!! :D It's really great to see new faces around here!

Oh...and about that meeting, nope you didn't miss it. We're still having some problems getting it together.

23. Strouther

Strouther Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2003
    Yeah, I'm new, thanks for the welcome (if you call me a newbie, I'll... well, for now I'll censor myself, you all have wonderful imaginations I'm sure, I'll let you figure it out.)

Well, I'll be here, so I hope things iron out. It's nice to see there are fans in the area.

24. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Don't worry...I don't call people "Newbies" unless they start to get on my nerves, in which case I give them the label "Stupid Newbies" :p

Once again, it's really great to see you here. We were beginning to think we were the only people who were big fans in the area. If you have any friends who are also fans, feel free to invite them. :)

25. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    "newbies"? No...no, you've got the system all wrong... a 'newbie' or a 'newb' is someone who's new to the forums. a 'n00(double zeros, not 'o's :p )b' or a 'n00bie' is a complete idiotic person who flames, spams, spells like 'wut dew u men!!!11/?' :p or smurfs ;) (such as rusty)

Anyway, welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.