main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC AOTC viewing tomorrow!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by anakin_girl, Jul 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Hi guys--James and I are going to see AOTC tomorrow in Rock Hill--it's the only place near Charlotte that seems to still be showing the movie--I'm hoping that we can make this a club event; it may be our last chance to see it in this area. Anyway, the theater is Carmike Cinema Seven at 2150 Cherry Road in Rock Hill. I've got to look at a map myself, but I'll try to post directions later. I can put two more people in my car (or three very small/skinny people) if you guys want to ride together.

2. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    it may be our last chance to see it in this area.

Not a chance. It'll be at the $1.50 theater in less than a month. I'll see it then.

No point in rushing out now, it'll be in the tiniest theater in the theatre. When it's at Movies 10 Matthews, it'll be in they're biggest theater.

3. StormtrooperVF101

StormtrooperVF101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2001
    The Gym Theater in Kannapolis might still be showing it or could just now starting to show it. But I'm not sure.

4. StormtrooperVF101

StormtrooperVF101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2001
    Nevermind, The Gem is only showing Austin Powers. :(

5. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Yeah, everyone is replacing AOTC with Austin Powers. :mad: Anyway, the viewing today is cancelled, but check this thread for information on a viewing this week.

Gregory--as soon as you find out that AOTC is in Matthews 10, post something. I'll be keeping my eyes open, too. It's a 30 minute drive for me, but for $1.50 per show, I'll make the drive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.