main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN AOTC w/ Digital Projection - ROAD TRIP

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by YodaOnMyLeg, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dad-1138

Jedi_Dad-1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    OK, so did this trip ever take place or not? I am also interested but with dates jumping around like they were I couldnt tell you what was happening. I am going to make a trip out to Cincy to check out the digital version. I dont know when I am going to go but will make a new post for a given date. I have a van and can take at least 4 if not 5 passengers. Let me know how this comes out.

2. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Oh no not...THE VAN

I thought the cops in Ohio were still looking for it. Remember the hit and run that happend on the way to Toledo?

3. Jedi_Dad-1138

Jedi_Dad-1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Yes, (Sniff) I do. Some nights I still wake up in a cold sweat with a scream on my lips. Plus I keep the Zippy wanted poster that BobaBinks made for me. So it is a bit hard to forget. It was a fun trip though. It could have been worse. We could have overbooked. Then you would have been moved to the luggage rack. Scenic but windy.

Later

4. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    Let me know when this trip is a GO. I will be there. I will just need to ride along with someone.

5. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Is anyone thinking of heading to Streets of Woodfield in Schaumburg, IL to see AOTC in digital projection? On June 15, The Minnesota Force, The Milwookiee Council, and (probably) South Bend FanForce are heading out there to see the 12:30 P.M. showing of Episode II with Chicago Force. In order to get a better idea of who'll be there, I've started an RSVP thread i the Chicago forum. If you're planning on attending, please respond there so we can have a count.

Phil

6. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I want to, but I'm going out of town next weekend and I don't want to do that 2 weekends in a row. I thought about seeing if you guys would mind me coming to that, but like I said, that going out of town thing.... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.