main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL AOTC-what did you like best?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    WOW!!! I was glued to my seat the whole time. Great filming, awesome effects and boy can that little green dude whoop _ss! Fantastic battle and fight scenes. What did you think about the movie? The Tampa Bay FF group made the news and we had a great time pumping up the audience. Will be there again today at 6 PM. May the Force Be With You!!!

2. Soto_Fett

Soto_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2002
    The best part, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm all the action! With a touch of comedy. All in all it was a great addition to the Star Wars Saga!

3. Joey7F

Joey7F Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2000
    Anakin's retelling what happened at the tusken camp.

--Joey

4. bryanleighty

bryanleighty Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2000
    i loved that one moment, right after the lights dimmed all the way...after the splash screen telling us "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away"..the entire audience went silent....

then the Star Wars Logo...the unmistakable fan fare....

and we were off on another amazing journey...

doesnt get much better than that...

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Yep!! It is so good...it just really takes you away to another universe and I personally wish I could live there.

6. bryanleighty

bryanleighty Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2000
    what theater were you in? did you see the movie on Monday with some of the others that were there?

7. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    No. i didn't get to see it Mon. night. I had to work, the downfall of working the nightshift. I saw it on Thurs. at 12:05am and again at 1:30 pm and will see it again soon.

8. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    The segments involving Obi-Wan's visit to Kamino were some of my fave parts of the film.

The arena battle was also very very cool. :)

I know that wasn't very eloquent, but I'm still recovering from our (Atlanta's) AOTC line party. ;)

9. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    I like the part where Obi-Wan and Jango Fett were fighting on the landing platform. I enjoyed the whole movie....a lot better then Eposide 1. A lot more of action in the lastest one. I can't stop thinking about it....I loved it that much.

10. kuroneko

kuroneko Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    The fight scene on Kamino (pretty much everything on Kamino, actually - great special effects work there!) was my favorite. i really like Jango Fett a lot.

Really a great movie...

11. Admiral Maciejewski

Admiral Maciejewski Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 1998
    Yoda fight scene. Best fight ever.

12. MasterQuiGonJinn

MasterQuiGonJinn Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    Yes!, and that part too!!!!! Man I can't think of a movie I've been so enthralled with since 4,5, and 6 came out!

Quick question for Admiral Maciejewski. Have you been in Wonder Water (comic book store)? Your name looks familiar

13. Farid

Farid Jedi Grand Master

May 25, 2002
    The production of clones on Kamino. That was an awesome view!

-
    Farid the Sith Jawa

P.S. (Oh, and Anakin talking with the Jawas. I liked how you could see inside the Sandcrawlers)

14. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    That's okay we are all recovering from a week of AOTC and doing partys and media events

15. DarthJon

DarthJon Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2002
    Master Yoda laying the smackdown on Dooku's butt

16. Darth_Corleone_80

Darth_Corleone_80 Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2002
    I think, the simple fact the hairs on the back of my neck were standing on in the entire time, tell you that the entire movie was kick _ss. I can't really decide the best part....maybe at the end where the clones were marching in front of Palpatine. It shows absolute power and its sort of romantic. Just my thoughts. Thanks

17. Nugget

Nugget Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2002
    The whole G.D. thing! :)

18. Sith_Wizard

Sith_Wizard Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2002
    My favorite part in AOTC was when the Jedi were all fighting in the execution ring. I just loved the whole massive light saber battle!! :) Besides it's the first time you get to see more than one or two Jedi in action at one time!! Not to mention that they rescued Obi-Wan and who doesn't love that?! [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.