main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC will be alot better film after we see ROTS!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by AnakinBrego, Mar 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinBrego

AnakinBrego Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2004
    I believe AOTC will be alot better film after ROTS comes out, I don't feel it's completely understood yet. Anakins character is still in development!

2. BauconBatista

BauconBatista Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2004
    AOTC a better film thanks to ROTS? I think the entire saga will make far more sense after May 19!

After watching the trailer, I already came to one specific conclusion that makes the final confrontation in ROTJ more powerful(But I'm not telling for the sake of safety)

3. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Yes, it will be better :)

TPM was improved for me by some of the insight in AOTC...I expect ROTS to do the same for AOTC. And all of them have added something extra to the OT for me.

Lucas would be happy :p That's just the kind of reaction he was looking for in the fans.

4. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    It will be better just like what Attack of the Clones did for the Phantom Menace.

5. LordBlack

LordBlack Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    THE THING IS THOUGH GUYS IS THAT THEY SHOUD'NT HAVE TO RELY ON OTHER FILMS TO MAKE THEM LOOK GOOD. THE OT WAS GREAT BECAUSE EACH FILM STOOD ON ITS OWN TWO LEGS.

6. WLDB

WLDB Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2004
    The OT wasnt a bunch of prequels though. Imagine if they had made ROTJ first, then went back to do ANH then ESB. The films wouldnt be all that good if made in that order because you wouldnt know what the hell is going on.

7. Deeysew

Deeysew Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    Lucas was rusty. He's gotten better from the spoilers I've read. Anyone who's spoiler free, I'll just say this: You will laugh and cry, and probably like it, yes, overall if things keep shaping up so well. Maybe a few groan-worthy moments.... How it makes it's predecessor better is beyond my ability to comprehend though. The mystery of Kamino is really still one big ??? unless you go to your local library if that's what the topic starter meant. There's no doubt about that, I'm afraid.

8. Jeff 42

Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 14, 1998
    THE THING IS THOUGH GUYS IS THAT THEY SHOUD'NT HAVE TO RELY ON OTHER FILMS TO MAKE THEM LOOK GOOD. THE OT WAS GREAT BECAUSE EACH FILM STOOD ON ITS OWN TWO LEGS.

This is a joke, right?

9. JohnMilner

JohnMilner Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2005
    Yeah. Ummm, you kinda needed to see ANH to get what was going on in ESB, and to see ROTJ you kinda had to see ESB.....

10. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    This is what i have been saying for a while. Where as TPM was good....to me.... it was better after AOTC.

I think that people will enjoy watching TPM an AOTC after ROTS is all said and done.

i agree

dkt

11. ReconSEAL

ReconSEAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    I think the entire prequel trilogy will make more sense and seem better after ROTS. Hopefully it will tie up any loose ends left by the others.

12. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Yup. That's the great thing about a series, esp. such a strong series as Star Wars. With each new chapter you understand more and more, but it opens up new questions, once these are answered it improves upon the previous one. And RotS will have to tie up all the lose strings, which will strengthen the entire series as a whole. Unless of course GL did something completely lame to ruin it :p

13. aPPmaSTer

aPPmaSTer Jedi Master star 3

Dec 23, 2004
    Actually, to me AOTC is what made every other Star Wars movie look bad, especially TPM. I really truly hope that ROTS fixes some of the mistakes of AOTC and redeems the overall outlook of the saga. However, after watching AOTC, I've lost a lot of faith in what GL can do...but I guess there's always hope, and I would be lying to you if I told you I wasn't crazily excited about seeing ROTS.

14. LordBlack

LordBlack Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Jeff 42> look at my icon. Can you see it laughing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.