main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ornen, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    I can feel it. It came back. Came back for me. My soul.

The demon had come back. By now he knew its purpose. It was here for his soul, to claim it for the armies from which it came. They were beginning to enter the galaxy, taking souls. Recruits. Apparently, they wanted him. By now, it was gone. He was beginning to get used to it, beginning to accept the inevitable. He was drawn to it. It had that power... He hated it. He needed it. Either his life or his soul. You only live once, and now was not his time.

They were invading the galaxy, he could feel it. Only their victims could. However, it would begin to become noticed. He knew that much.

They had already captured various high-level Republic Officials, mainly at the borders of the galaxy. Those that were captured by them continued to live; they were just bound to the demons' army. The demons had used these figures to set up a defense at the edge of the galaxy, as if to keep someone, or something, out.

OOC:All right, this is essentially an RP centering on the end of the known galaxy. An unknown demonic force has begun to gather people's souls into their army. You must be a mortal, either one who is normal or demon-enslaved.

The demons are, in the galaxy, immortal beings who can not physically touch anything within it untill they enter it physically. They are mental presences, and they capture people's souls for their own cause. They come from a higher world, where they fight wars against others of their kind, only these fight for all that is good and just.

The good 'aliens'/angels are exactly the same as the bad 'aliens'/demons, who are trying to keep the angels out.

It may sound complicated, ask me for questions.

BTW, it takes place about 20 years after RotJ. NJO doesn't happen.

Here's the bio format:
    Name
    Height
    Weight
    Species
    Home Planet
    Mortal Affilation
    Immortal Affilation (either unknowing, good, evil, or neutral, although try to start as unknowing, and convert later)
    Physical description
    Mental/Emotional/personal description
    Personal history

2. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    Name - Relar Mambiten
    Gender - Male
    Age - 18
    Species - Human
    Home Planet - Correlia
    Height - About 6 feet
    Weight - About 200 pounds
    Mortal Affilation - The Republic
    Immortal Affilation - Neutral, trying not to slip towards evilness
    Physical description - Young, dark hair, eyes, and tan skin. Tall and muscular
    Mental/Emotional/personal description - Once a vibrant personality, the demon has begun to suck the personality out of him. He is now dark and quiet.
    Personal history - Born and raised on Correlia, he comes from a middle class family. Nothing special has happened in his life up till this point.

3. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Well, this sounds like a great RPG, in fact it would greatly besiege me if you would keep me informed of its progress. I mean it looks and sounds really, really, cool. I am sure Protégé-Of-Thrawn would agree with my judgement on this matter :) It has an intersting feel to it. Something like this is very unique. I wish you the best on your RPG endeavor. And if you need any help please feel free to PM me. Or if things need serious attention to where it is a matter of banning or locking please contact Protégé-Of-Thrawn he is always ready to answer or even help you in these areas.

4. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    whoa.... this is deep, ornen. i will have a character shortly.

5. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    Yes. I was thinking of some way to do something... Then it hit me.

The scariest part is, my character is a version of my real life self. Down to the last word. Well, maybe not the six foot tall, 200 pound, muscular (no wait, that's true!) Correlian part of it, but the rest is. I can easily leave it if I wanted it to... But it would kill me.

6. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    The next morning, Relar woke up, remembering something from long ago...

"Do you believe in a higher being?" the man asked. He was a close family friend, one whom Relar respected greatly.

"I dunno."

"I used to not believe in that stuff. Then... I was at a funeral. And I felt it. I felt the presence, of something greater, something beyond us. I wasn't the only one there that felt it."

"Some people believe that god is an alien," he continued, "Why is heaven up? What else is above us?"

"Space."

"Ancient drawings, I mean ancient, depict pictures of spacecraft. Back before we so much as had any power other than that of our hands, there were drawings. Of spacecraft. Some people believe that the government is trying to hide something from us. What do you believe?

Delar thought back, back before it came. The days when he was happy...

7. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    For some reason this RPG seems to be made for me, but I just can't put my hoof...I mean finger... on it. I'll have a profile up hopefully within the next day.

8. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    I'll definitely be trying this. I don't normally try new RPGs because I'm an old fart and I'm stuck in my WOTG rut, but this looks like it has potential, which is more than a lot of RPGs can say.

Name- Pax Dellos
    Gender- Male
    Age- 48
    Height- 5'8"
    Weight- 198
    Species- Human
    Home Planet- Chandrilla
    Mortal Affilation- Galacit Republic
    Immortal Affilation- Completely Unknowning
    Physical description- Pax is somewhat squat, but still carries much regal/noble characteristics from Chandrilla
    Mental/Emotional/personal description- Pax is a natural born leader but not a fighter; He will always resort of political tactics as opposed to military tactics

Personal history- coming up soon.

~ DS5

9. Coota

Coota Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2002
    Name: Slaiden Tomas
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 165
    Species: Human
    Home Planet: Tilar Somat
    Mortal Affilation: Air Cab Driver, Ex-New Republic Officer
    Immortal Affilation: Unknowing
    Physical description: Not incredibly tall, but stronger than he looks. He's balding; his head is shaved close both out of habit and to hide the effect. Seems to have a permanant five o'clock shadow. Blue eyes; the last of his hair is brown.
    Mental/Emotional/personal description: Any other man would have been scarred by the fact that his entire unit had been destroyed. Jaiden just took it as another day at work. He takes everything one day at a time, just trying to make a living in a strange galaxy where things always happen that are bigger than himself. He is a true romantic, but cynical about his own life; almost as if he doesn't care what happens to him.

Still, he enjoys living, and is still looking for that true romance.

Personal history: Major Slaiden Tomas was the perfect weapon. He can fly any vehicle in the New Republic or Imperial arsenals, and various others from all over the galaxy. The weapons and equipment he is qualified for would fill pages. He never failed a mission, even the one in which every other member of his team died. His personal life, on the other hand, is a spectacular mess. While he was in the New Republic, he never could hold onto a girl for more than a few months before something ended up happening. Now that he is no longer a soldier, he can't hold a job, or a girl, for more than a few months.

He still has a few friends from the service(all retired), mostly the support staff he met over the years. His fellow team members, after all, aren't alive any more, but the support staff was lucky enough never to go on any missions with him.

Now, something big is approaching, and Slaiden is about to get wrapped up in the middle of it. He just doesn't know it yet...

10. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    OOC: ooo very interesting Ornen!

Name: Selia Remfet
    Height: 6'
    Weight: you would like to know!
    Home Planet: Correlia
    Mortal Affilation: Republic
    Immortal Affilation: unknowing...evil
    Physical description: Tall, red-blonde hair, brown eyes, very pretty
    Mental/Emotional/personal description: quiet and dark person, used to be so happy and vibrant, but the demons have changed her totally.
    Personal history: Selia's father was an Imperial, but Selia's mother and her brother didnt agree with the Empire and joined the Rebellion. Soon after, the Empire was destroyed and Selia's mother and father reunited, and soon had Selia herself. She was a wonderful daughter but soon after the demons showed up, she began to fall towards the darkness...

11. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Name: Xarré Saper
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 134 lbs.
    Home Planet: Bonadon
    Mortal Affilation: Freelance
    Immortal Affilation: Unknowing
    Physical description: Slim, fair skinned, dark brown hair, brown eyes w/ orange flecks, fairly attractive
    Mental/Emotional/personal description: If she doesn't like you, she lets you know. She has no respect for formalities and does whatever the heck she wants, no matter what others think. She is outspoken and often comes across as rude and obnoxious. She is impatient with girly-girls and likes to hang out with the guys and get boozed up.
    Personal history: Just your average spice smuggler.

12. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    This looks fun, but I don't understand the story.

13. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    OOC:In a sentence, demons invade the star wars galaxy to take over by stealing people's souls and converting them to their side while angel's attempt to do the same.
    Hey, that's in a sentence. Any specific questions?

Also, anyone may join in at anytime.
    I forgot to put a few things in the bio:
    Force status:(either unsensitive, light jedi knight, dark jedi master, light jedi master, dark jedi padawan, etc.)
    Weapons/Equipment:
    Ship:
    Residence:(where you live)

Expect another IC post from me soon.

IC:Relar, having dressed, went to class. He had just started his first semester at Coronet University, a large and famed university located, as the name suggests, in the capitol of Coronet.

He walked into his first class, Basic. (OOC:I would mean the equivelent of a human english class)

14. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Ornen, this a really, really good RPG idea and as soon as I have a chance, I'll join in. It really fits in with my generic characters personality being torn between dark and light.

15. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    May I join? :D

Name: Riku Salven
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 118 lbs
    Home Planet: Tatooine
    Mortal Affilation: Republic
    Immortal Affilation: Good guy
    Physical description: Tall and slender, silver hair, green eyes and caucasian.
    Mental/Emotional/personal description: A nice guy, really friendly.
    Force status: Light Jedi Knight
    Weapons/Equipment: Lightsaber and blaster pistol.
    Ship: Uses a Jedi Starfighter
    Residence: In an appartment in the Jedi Temple.
    Personal history: Riku has been with the Jedi for a long time. He is excellent in many ways of the Force.

16. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Here's the bio format:
    Name: Dartanon Athos
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 160
    Species: human
    Home Planet: Unknown
    Mortal Affilation: Undecided
    Immortal Affilation: unknowing (I guess)
    Physical description: Tall, long black hair, tan skin, blue eyes.
    Personal history: Dartanon was trained to be a soldier. He is a master at all of the martial arts, and forms of weapons. Perfect aim.
    Force status: Jedi Master, Sith Lord (He trained with them, and then turned to the sith to learn their ways too. Is neither currently though
    Weapons/Equipment: Anything
    Ship:Fighter
    Residence: None

If you need more, just tell me.

17. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    OOC:You can all join in at any time.

18. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Selia sat in her desk in her Basic class at Coronet University. The door opened and in stepped a boy of about 18. He was pretty cute, with dark hair and eyes. She watched him through her eyelashes.

19. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    He walked in, and sat down next to a pretty girl of about his age.

20. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Selia watched as he came and sat down next to her. She leaned over and offered her hand. "Selia. Nice to meet ya."

21. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    "I'm Relar," he said. A puzzled expression overcame his face for a second, before he realized what it was. "You've felt them."

22. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Selia looked down. Yeah...she'd felt them...
    "You too huh? I thought I was the only one here in Coronet..."

23. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    "They're all over. Over the holonet, I have found out of people who have also felt them."

24. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    "It's scary. They change your life completly. I used to be the "perfect daughter"...and now my mother and father wonder whats wrong...its not like I can tell them...I feel myself sliding to the darkness everyday...and it scares me!"

25. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    Pax Dellos-

"Senator Dellos, won't you at least reconsider?"

Pax threw on his cloak, deep red, crimson, verging on black, and spoke, "No. I haven't been on the Silver Sea in almost five years. Five years, Mari. This lull in the Senate is just what I needed. The only trips I've made to my home have been official or diplomatic. It's beginning to drive me insane . . ."

"Pax. Please."

"Mari. No. I'm leaving. Have the junior Senators figure things out. They've been around me for almost ten years, they should be able to push the vote button when it shines."

Pax spun on his foot and began to walk towards his private shuttle-craft.

Mari spoke up, almost suddenly, "Pax. Your datapad?"

Dellos smiled and stopped. "Mari, where did you find that?"

"You should know that you can't hide things like this from me anymore," Mari said while stepping in pace with the Senator and placing the device in his hand. "Don't do it again, Senator."

Pax looked into Mari's eyes and spoke, "You old hag."

"You old politician."

"I wonder which is worse?"

Mari simply shook her head and left the Senator from Chandrilla all alone on the platform. He hated being alone. His off-hand comment about insanity was not without warrant. Pax hated being alone because sometimes he wasn't alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.