SWRPF Archive Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ornen, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan

star 4
    IC:

The figure stepped back into the darkness and semed almost to join with it, to add to it, though that should have been impossiable.

Again and agin he hit the wall, the blood of his body flowing onto the floor and forming a cooling layer of lava-rock. Bahall barely noticed as he let out his rage upon the ship that was, he now realised, his prision.

He calmed himself, he would do this hateful duty, and then maybe he would go and destroy something, just as his storms would soon be doing to Commenor, Yag'Dul, Yavin, and others. For now he called his demonette's, mistresses of Disquise, desier, and seduction. They answered the summons and entered Bahall's chambers, each one hoping to gain his favor though their many... gifts... that they could bestow upon him. He forced them to stop caressing him for a moment while he explained that they were to disquise themselves as members of ordinary citizenry of many of the planets here in the outer rim, and look for signs that these immortal enemies had taken root somewhere. They were given small transport ships which had been re-made to look like those usually used in the galaxy at large, rathger than the awe and fear inspiring ships that the demons usually used. They would go to these worls with another purpose in mind. In addition to looking for the foul angels they were also going to... gain.. the confidences, and ultimately the souls, of the leaders of those planets they went to, though their many... gifts... and their seductive nature. If a few of those choice encounters got out of hand a demonette managed to kill some bumb she had picked up in a bar, they would be written off as regular murders, and the local forces would find it hardf to kill a demonette, even once they reveled her to be one. Pheromones were amazing tools, and Demonettes had learned to use them better than even the falleen, even if the law wanted to kill them they couldn't, and then they would be ensared by her spell.

So they went to these planets, and thought of all the wicked things they would do with the people of this galaxy when they landed, and what new age of teens and other rebellios sorts they could turn to their uses.

TAG: Ornen
  2. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Deci looked around. everything was so.. bright.
    Even in the darkest corners, he would see what was there.

Amazing isn't it?

Huh?! Deci turned around, but no one was there.
    A voice from where?

Inside you.. inside your head

No, this cannot be true. He must have gone insane. This it just a dream.. a dream..

This is the reality.. you are the chosen one. Evil has started to grow in the galaxy. You, you must stop it. You are pure love

What is this voice, and what is he... or she.. or it talking about.

I am you

Deci shook his head, "You are NOT ME!.. I am me, and you.. you are just some imagination"
    His body was thrown by.. something against a wall.

I am you. And you are love

"But.. why.. why me?"

For you have a galaxy to save

"But I am no one, I have no powers. Nothin that could save the galaxy"

You have love, and powers you will recieve. In time

Deci stood up and nodded.
    "So, what am I to do?"

TAG Ornen

OOC: Ornen, gimmie something to do.
  3. corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight

star 6
    Xarre ducked as a rain of blaster fire came in at her. She leaned up against the booth, counting again.

Seeing no opening to make for the door, she pulled a grenade from her jacket. Didn't want to do this... She set it and tossed to the source of the blaster fire.

tag: coota, crystalrain, everyone else in the bar
  4. crystalrain Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Serafina stayed on the ground outside the bar, where she'd been unceremoniously dumped. She kept low, and out of sight. The woman she'd been taliking to and the man who'd saved her had run back to continue the fight. She wished that she had a weapon, but she'd never used a blaster and her bow was back in her university accomodation. She suspected that it might not be that much use in a situation like this, where rapid fire was important, anyway.
    She made a mental note to thank the man and women who'd saved her life, and to get a blaster as soon as she could.

OOC: Whoa, I missed a lot, thanks coota and corellian_chick for making sure my character didn't die!
  5. 6-6-6 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    The Elomin flopped down on his hotel room bed. He may have been a master of the Force, but that did not make running a business any easier than for the next alien trying to make his, her, or its way in the galaxy.

The stockholder's meeting had gone terribly, as usual. One of the primary investing firms had pulled out after a lack of significant credit income during the last quarter, and the loss couldn't be made up through private investments.

No matter which way he looked at the situation, he would have to lay off employees. That meant fewer deliveries, even less income, fewer mechanics to maintain the ships, fewer pilots to run them, less fuel to keep the ships moving, and more transport and freighters sold, starting a vicious cycle which would probably result in the loss of his business.

Where am I going to find the money to keep this company going?

The solution is not as far away as you think

Go away, little red jelly man! My master told me you weren't real, and I don't believe in you anymore!

I am not the little red jelly man, Jor Draka. I am not a childhood nightmare. I am a friend. I have come here to help you in your time of need. Allow me the time to...

NO! I don't want to talk to you anymore. I know that you are the little red jelly man, don't try to hide it from me. Go away, I have thinking to do, and you are disrupting me again.

The little red Jelly man can not give you what I can give you. If you allow me into your contiousness to speak for one...

Lah de dah, do dum de dum. I am not listening... da deh do...

You can not get rid of me so easily. If my offer does not intreague you, then I promise that both I and the little red jelly man will never return to bother you again.

Fine, then speak and be done with it!

No, Jor Draka. Do not listen to this creature. He knows only lies and deciet. I will give you the truth.

Silence, weak one! This body is mine!

Now there are two of you? So I really am losing my mind.

If you allow me to speak, then this other imposter will disappear forever, never to harm you again.

Do not give in to the temptations of the red jelly man! He will offer great rewards, but give only pain and suffering.

I told you to go away. Do not cloud this one's thoughts with the lies of the angels...

Ignore the red one. I speak no lies; Search your feelings, Jor Draka. You know that what I am saying is the truth!

It must have been something that I ate at that restaurant today...

With the two voices still squabbling in his head, the alien reached for a sedative to help him sleep, and soon his voice as well as the two in his head were silenced.
  6. Jango313 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Riku whipped out his lightsaber.

"All right!" he yelled. "The next blaster bolt that's fire gets a lightsaber in the eye!"
  7. Coota Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: Jango, your character does realize that a few dozen guys in black suits are trying to kill everyone in the bar, right?
  8. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan

star 4
    IC;
    Elom, Office of Jor Draka

"Jor?" the little red man's secretary asked as she opened his door. Seeing him asleep the secretary went back out into the outer office and turned too the female that had come in. "I'm sorry, Mr. Draka is busy right now, amy i get your name and number so he can call you back?"

"Ohh no, that's alright, i'll just wait, i have very little else to do." the absolutely stuning female said to the secretary. Even the woman had to admit, she was one of the most attractive females she had ever seen, and the most attractive one to step into this office. She sat down, her lavish and beutiful dress flwoing around her thighs, and being barely enough to conceal her modesty. The secretary tried to go back to work, but her gaze would constantly slip to the woman waiting. Damn she thought, If only i could look like that!

The woman smiled, at the secretary, while inwardly she cackeled with glee. If i can have this effect on a woman, think of what Mr. Draka will think! Bahall will be so pleased.

She would wait till Mr. Draka awoke, and then she could begin her mission and work her magic.

TAG: 6-6-6
  9. Jango313 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: Sorry, I didn't notice the other posts... I'll edit.... :D

Okay I fixed it!
  10. Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Selia stared groggily at her commlink. "A hope? You mean a hope with the demons?!"
  11. Ornen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    (Master of the Light)
    The galaxy is caught in between two opposing factions, one good, one evil. It will take a long time to explain.

. . . . .

And that is where you come in. You are an angel, incapable of directly impacting the mortal world. You must act through others. I would like you to secure our position in the rim. Our headquarters is on Bespin, but we need to work inwards. You can do what you feel like, but it is recommended that you work inward from Bespin.

OOC:expect a pagely topic later.
  12. DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight

star 5
    Pax Dellos-

The Silver Sea. A thing of beauty. The Silver Sea was a massive expanse; a large ocean of crystal blue waters. The winter sun shone down--warm and comforting in a season of chill and death.

Pax Dellos sat, taking in the sights of his homeworld, on his hover-yacht. It had been docked for ages at his private sea-side home. It was a beautiful place in general. Old beyond years and kept in a state of perfection. The Senator always longed to be at Chandrilla, but he knew his duties on Courscant. The duties of a Senator to his Senate. He was a steward of the Republic and home-sickness was no good excuse for his activities as of late.

"Maybe I'm getting old," Pax said, aloud, to himself with a chuckle.

He remembered. He remembered his years. A career in the navy leading next to no where. Government action on Chandrilla. Senate appointment. Tenure. Over half of his life had been dedicated to the Republic in one form or another. The reason for Pax Dellos' lack of any sort of close family. His parents had died some years ago in a tragic accident. He had no siblings. Only some, rather distant, cousins. No wife. No children of his own. Not as though he felt he needed any of these things. Pax Dellos had a good life as a Senior Senator. Prestige came in that position, especially from a child of Chandrilla.

And yet, Pax did long for something. For companionship. He thought he had found that. He, indeed, thought he found that in someone. Pax would ask her soon.

The hover-yacht floated off course. A gentle breeze knocked her away from the no where in which the yacht was. Pax hardly noticed--hardly. He could see the subtle difference in the coast. Years of viewing the mountains and small port-city allowed Pax to notice that he was no longer headed toward the harbor but out into the open ocean. The ship had moved several degrees in the wrong direction. Those degrees could doom the ship to destruction in the deep waters of the Silver Sea. To destruction and death in the cold of the winter weather deep in the oceans of Chandrilla.

Pax moved from the rail that was beneath his hands. Cool and glinting in the sun, causing reflection and refraction to cascade across the boat's front. Dellos moved to the control cabin and tapped several controls to move the yacht when he felt the presence of someone behind him; in the large aft section of the yacht. He turned, slowly.

A voice interrupted Pax's spin as a breeze caressed his face, moving his hair this way and that. The man before him appeared normal save for the fact that the wind seemed to have no effect on him. Long robes stayed still in the chaos of the Chandrillan Breeze. "Hello, Pax. I've been waiting to speak with you face to face for so long."

OOC: Many of my posts, this one included, are simply developing my character and introducing subtle, very subtle, actions that tie together my story. There's absolutely no action in these posts and they are definitely not necessary to read. I tell you this so you don't end up reading a 500 word post wondering, "What the hell . . . ?"
  13. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight

star 5
    ooc: hehehe, I got everyone into a big fight :D

This wont be a long one just because I have alot of HW.

IC as Dartanon Athos:

Dartanon waited for the numerous people in the bar to evacuate and noticed people returning to fight some more. Dartanon cocked his blaster and pulled out a throwing knife. He lept up from his booth and rapidly fired at the remaining black clothed men. More and more kept on coming and they never seemed to stop. Dartanon dropped his blaster after the power pack was used up and threw his knife at one of the men hitting him again between the eyes. He then pulled out dual holdout blasters and ripped a few of the men apart. He dropped those and pulled two light-swords (Lightsaber like, but look a little different) out from behind his back and charged at the men in black.

Tag: Anyone in bar
  14. corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight

star 6
    BAM! Xarre ducked as shrapnel peppered the table that she was hiding behind. She heard several screams of pain and grinned. He he... grenades are my friend.

When the barrage of debris stopped, she poked her head up again. Seeing nothing, she ran for the door. There she met Slaiden. "Come on! Let's get out of here!"

tag: coota, crystalrain
  15. 6-6-6 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Jor slowl brought himself back to his feet. Still groggy and shaky on his feet, he pulled himself towards the office door. His right foot came into contact with something, drawing the alien's attention down to the ground.

Jor Draka picked up a small picture book. He didn't keep anything like it in his office, and no one should have been allowed in. How the small, ancient object could have reached his floor left him puzzled, until he read the title: The Little Red Jelly Man's Great Adventure

Memories of his old master reading him the story crept back into Jor's mind. At first he had loved the tale, until he had begun to imagine that he actually was being chased after by the great evil little red jelly man. It had taken many nights for his master to convince Jor that the red jelly man was not real, and that he was perfectly safe in his bed, but Jor had never fully been convinced. These thoughts brought back the subject of the Elomin's particularly unusual dream.

Was it a dream?

Jor's secretary interrupted his musing when her head poked around the corner of the door into his office.

"Thank goodness you're awake. There is a... a... a woman waiting for you."

"A woman? A customer?" Jor inquired.

His secretary gave a gesture of ignorance, then left the office. The alien looked down at the book again, remembering that it was in his hand. He chuckled and threw the obsolete item onto a corner table.

When he first saw the woman for himself, he was a little more than stunned. After a moment to collect himself, he hastily made his way across the office, "I am sorry for the wait. I am President Jor Draka, Intragal Trade Corp. Would you care for some refreshments? Perhaps some fresh caf?"

Without waiting for the answer, he called to one of the interns two doors down, "Ellis, get the lady a cup of caf!" then turned back to the guest, "It is a pleasure to make your aquaintance, miss...?"

His secretary stifled a giggle at the formality.
  16. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan

star 4
    IC:

She smiled that winning smile, flashing a set of perfect pearly whites, as she answered, "My name is Mis Eomnd, and a am a trade minister of my company." She smiled again as she suddenly reached out and hugged the man before her, he hands seductively traveling along his back for a moment before she pulled away. "You'll have to excuse me about that little habit of mine, i tend to be a very, very, physical person." She said and smiled again.

She accepted the cup of caf and signaled to the inside of the office. "Shall we go inside where we can have a few private talks?"
  17. 6-6-6 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    "Oh, of course."

Jor Draka pulled the door back for his guest, then shut it tightly behind him. The alien directed the woman to the more comfortable chair, then took a seat opposite of her.

"I am sorry Miss Eomnd, but I don't believe that I caught the name of the company that you work for."

Tag, Gorin
  18. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan

star 4
    And that is where you come in. You are an angel, incapable of directly impacting the mortal world. You must act through others. I would like you to secure our position in the rim. Our headquarters is on Bespin, but we need to work inwards. You can do what you feel like, but it is recommended that you work inward from Bespin.

Deci thought for a while, he would get to bespin. But with that, all his money would be gone.
    This was insane, some voice in his head told him to get ot Bespin?!..
    Deci had heard of the angels and demons that possesed people. But, wouldn't it be smarter to posses someone with power?

No

He made a small sound.. "gnnh".. And walked to his taxi, sitting down in the drivers seat.

He flew to a small place where he met a dark figured man. Deci sold the taxi to him and started to walk.

Now what?

Go to Bepsin

Deci nodded, and took the first flight to bespin.
    After that, he had only a few credits left.
    The task to save the galaxy, seemed to far away.

Now standing in Bespin, he had no idea what to do. He waited for a word from the angel.. or the master, or whatever these creatures were.

TAG Ornen
  19. Coota Jedi Padawan

star 4
    ((OOC: I accidentally started writing my characters name as Jaiden(it's original incarnation) for the past several posts. From now on, I'll be using Slaiden, for simplicities sake, and because that's the way people have been referring to him :) ))

Slaiden ran along with the young woman to the bit of cover where he had placed the teenaged girl. The girl was aware of her surroundings now, and looked about to thank him and the young woman, but Slaiden silenced her by raising a hand.

He smiled slightly, "There'll be time enough for introductions later, ma'am, once we get to some place safe. My taxi should still be intact; I left it about a hundred meters down the road. Follow me."

Sure enough, the taxi was still there and still unscratched. A quick check revealed there were no tracers and no bombs attached to it, but Slaiden decided to be sure.

"We'll drop by the garage of a friend of mine so he can give my cab the once over before I take you two to wherever you're staying. We can talk there."

He opened the passenger side door and the rear side door for both of the women, motioning them in.
  20. crystalrain Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Serafina considered for a short moment, deciding whether to trust the man, then she got into the taxi.
  21. corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight

star 6
    Xarre slid in beside her new friend, biting her lip and working to control her breathing. "Hey. Where are you staying, kid?"

tag: crystalrain and coota
  22. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan

star 4
    IC:

"Ohh, it a saller company, out on the rim. You've probably never heard of it. It's Bahall Corp. and we're pretty new." She ssaid as she lanugidly streched out on his couch.

"Hwever, dispite our new presence, i belive we have something to offer you, just as you" At this she obviosly looked him over, from heads to toe, almost as if checking him out, "Have something to ofer me." She smiled again and said "Interested?"

23. crystalrain Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Serafina pulled out a crumpled bit of paper. "This is my address, it's near the university. I just moved in last night." She took a deep breath to calm herself. "Sorry about back there, I've never seen a blaster used before"
  24. 6-6-6 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    The thought of credits ringing happily as they rolled through his hands came to mind.

"Yes, yes, I am sure that we do have much to offer one another. You do deal in Republic credits, don't you?"
  25. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan

star 4
    IC:

"Ohh yues, we deal in republic credits, among... other... forms of compensation, which i'm sure i don't need to relate to you." She grinned wickedly.

"Perhaps we could deal with the details over a dinner tonight? Of course, our talks may extend Very late into the night, maybe even early." she smiled wickedly again, "But i would absolutely love something like that, wouldn't you Mr. Draka?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.