1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ornen, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coota Jedi Master

star 4
    They arrived at the garage in short order; Slaiden had a few words with his friend, who quickly went to work on the cab. Meanwhile, Slaiden lead the two girls into a side office where they could sit down and talk.

"My name's Slaiden; and you are?" he asked the two girls.
  2. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Xarre leaned back into the chair. "Xarre Saper, tramp freighter pilot." A playful grin pulled at her lips as she voiced her profession.

tag: crystalrain and coota
  3. crystalrain Jedi Master

star 4
    'Serafina' She cleared her throat nervously. 'I want to thank you for saving me back there. It's a pleasure to meet you'
  4. Coota Jedi Master

star 4
    Slaiden grinned slightly.

"Great. I don't suppose either of you know what happened back there? Those guys didn't look like New Republic agents; They were chasing a fare of mine, and just seemed to decide to take me out too. And the entire bar."

5. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "I have no idea what that was about. But they paid the ultimate price for shooting at me...." She grinned. "Maybe I should have left them alive, though."

tag: coota and crystalrain
  6. Coota Jedi Master

star 4
    Slaiden grinned, pulling a ciggarett pack out of his pocket, sliding a ready ciggarett into his mouth, and lighting it in a few swift motions.

"Yeah, you know, the whole 'can't interrogate them if they're dead' thing. But frankly, I don't really care. I've had enough excitement in my life up till now. I like being a cab driver without any complications and without anyone shooting at me. Whenever my buddy's finished giving the cab the once over, I'll give you two a ride to wherever your homes are, and then I'm gonna get some sleep," Slaiden remarked, then tossed a card to each of them.

"If you ever need a cab, just give me a call. Just as long as it doesn't involve getting shot at. I don't want to get back into the habit."

7. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Xarre looked at the cigarette, disapproving. But she didn't say anything.

She pocketed the card and looked back up. "I'm not really living anywhere right now. I'm just going from bar to bar, getting drunk and sleeping there." Her favorite pastime. "So I guess I will just chill at another establishment..."

tag: coota and crystalrain
  8. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    "I hope you don't mind my asking, but what is this business which we have to discuss which will take oh so long?"

Gorin
  9. Coota Jedi Master

star 4
    "You need a place to stay? I've got a spare couch and plenty of alcohol."
  10. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Xarre looked up at him, rather surprised at the offer. "Sounds good to me. Bar stools are pretty uncomfortable..." She looked over at the young woman. "You are at the University dormatories, right?"

tag: crystalrain and coota
  11. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Since everyone seems to be ignoring me in this RPG I will withdraw my character. I might be back some time but I think I'll leave for now. Thanks for just about nothing.

vader
  12. Coota Jedi Master

star 4
    Vader: Ignoring you? We just left you in the bar after we killed the bad guys. We figured you ran off elsewhere. If you had wanted to join us, we were standing at the cab for a while.
  13. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:Vader, perhaps you should have said something. We can't help your problems if you don't share them with us.

BTW, Mirax, are you there? I've been waiting for your response to my last most with Relar.

And dark_overlord, are you dead or alive?
  14. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Yeah I'm here...but I couldn't find your last Relar post...the last post from you is after I answered my commlink...and it was the Light dude...is that for me? b/c if it was...then I'm embarrased! [face_blush]
  15. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:GAH! I can't belive I missed that...

IC:"Yes. A dream I had... Bespin. Bespin."
  16. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: lol!
    IC: "Bespin?" Selia asked. "Where's that?" She rubbed her eyes. She was tired still.
  17. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    (Relar Mambitien)
    "Don't know... I'm gonna try searching the holonet for it."
  18. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    "Mmmkay. You want me to come over there?"
  19. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    (Relar Mambitien)
    "Okay."
  20. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    "Kay...oh yeah! Need your address!" Selia began pulling on clothes and brushing her hair.
  21. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:I'd appreciate it if you didn't ask for numbers, adresses, and what not so often... Hard to put this stuff together. So...

IC:(Relar Mambitien)
    "[insert adress here]. It's a pretty small apartment."
  22. Coota Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Or you could just say 'He gave her his address/com number/etc.'
  23. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: okay...
    IC: "Thanks. Be there soon" She clicked off the commlink and pulled on her shoes and made her way over to Relar's apartment. She rang the door chime and waited.
  24. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    "Hello," Relar said as he opened the door. He hadn't had much time to get ready, and was wearing the same clothes he had had on earlier. His hair was a mess, as he hadn't had time to comb it. He used his hands to brush it down as Selia stood in the doorway.
  25. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    "Hey. Find Bespin yet?" Selia smiled at his attempt to make himself more presentable. She wasn't dressed to kill either...she wore old faded jeans and a tank top, her hair pulled into a bun...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.