1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Apocolypse: From Dust to Dust

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Wildwookiee, Jul 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: The YVY rerally can't move aside to avoid the cannnon, it has 180 degree coverage, as far as i know. But we'll go with it.

IC:

"Sir i've just lost contact with the first group. It appears that they have all been killed."

"Damn, tech, how much longer?"

"About another minute captian. then i'll be able to run the charge though the interior hull to shock anything touching it."

"And the one outside?"

"We just blew it's arm off and.... It's still firing in the laser with i's blaster arm. We have heavy damage to that quad sir."

"Crap, i got an idea, extend the sheild away from the hull see if you can't either desintigrate that thing or knock it into deep space."

"Aye sir."

Meanwhile, outside the bay.

The bodies of the men lay chared by the full power blast of the YVY droid. the next group managed to get the door closed as the YVH was busy destroying their friends. they now covered the door, prepared to fire the minut a hole showed.

TAG: BF
  2. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Gorin's Glory

Outside, the YVH pounded the quad with it's cannon as long as it took. It jumped off the ship and activated the jets on it's legs to hover a few meters from the hull. It fired a wild barrage at the hull.

Inside, after the YVH finished with the group of humans, it ran for the closed door and punched it with it's left arm. It's forearm came out the other side. It put both hands inside and tore the door open.

TAG Gorin
  3. Shadoloo Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: I am a bit confused. I thought we were going to make the travel times more realistic.

Hutt Space to Nirauan in hours?
    Tatooine to Kashyyyk in a single post?

Whatever...

IC: Shad's ship emerged from hyperspace in the Raltiir system, near the asteroid belt. He piloted his ship around the outside of the belt to where the coordinates identified the goods to be. Just inside the asteroid belt were five large crates. The smuggler moved his ship as near to the crates as possible and opened the external bay doors. Three small tractor beams slowly lifted the smallest crate into the cargo bay, and the doors closed again.

To confuse any others on his trail, Shad grabbed another crate with a tow cable and lifted it out of the asteroid belt, and away towards a new, more protected location. After repeating the process with the remaining crates, Shad moved his ship to a vector where he could microjump to meet the transport.

one-fifth of a second later, the smuggler was floating near a ragged-looking gallofree transport, with the shipping firm's logo painted on the side.

"Calling Hoto's Placep Medium Transport. Please respond, transport?"

No response.

"This is Legius Karn, I have your money."

The radio crackled to life.
  4. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Well I don't know where the Mogualla Sector is located so I posted. Though I posted my arrival 13 hours after I left Kerian Post.
  5. Shadoloo Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: I thought we had decided that The Moguolla sector was in Hutt Space, or am I just confubbling myself again?
  6. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I don't think WW posted it's location.
  7. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    It was in Hutt Space...however, most of the galaxy is in hutt space.

Travel should be more realistic...I'm sorry that I haven't been able to watch that, I've been ofline most of the day today. My brother got a new computer, and I was helping him put it together.

bterrik, be sure that you don't play TOO much of the game yourself. Shooting at yourself from the Lancer, and then allowing yourself to get away is a little too much. If you want some opposition, PM me, and tell me where you're going. I had already planned to attack you outside of Kashyyk, and you wouldn't have gotten through so easily...but alas, it is done, I won't null it...but I will add this.

IC: Outside of Kashyyk ships reverted from Hyperspace. These ships had seen better days, however they were still deadly enough to pose a threat. Inside these ships were thousands and thousands of Trandoshans...eager to realize their long hatred of the Wookiees. Thier weapons powered up, as they initiated their blockade of the system.
  8. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:

With the sheilds extended they had covered up the spot that was so damaged by the YVH's missles. Now it's piddly little blaser cannon couldn't do anything to full, military strenth sheilds on the crusier. It began to turn to face the droid with the area on the ship that had no weapons, as far as the YVH could tell.

Inside, the minue the YVH droid punched though fire was poured from the 15 blasters there, as a trip wire was extened at the doorway. The tech was a mere 30 seconds from sending a shock strong enough to fry them all though that part of the hull and they had to either keep him behind that door, or be shocked themseleves.

9. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Gorin's Glory

The YVH that was outside understood the futility in fighting the ship. It powered up it's jets and flew as fast as it could to ram the ship, a few seconds before it hit it armed the built-in explosives. It blew right on top of the ship.

Inside, the YVH walked through the destroyed door. It was met with a hail of laser fire. The rounds burnt into it's special armor. It fired a barrage from it's right arm at the men while running to the closest one.

Before it did it fell on it's stomach and the remaining men fired into his back. He jumped back up, grabbed the closest man and brought him up as a shield. The other men's shots burnt into their comrade who died instantly from the first shot. The war droid threw the now lifeless body at the other men whom he fired a stream of blaster fire at.

TAG Gorin
  10. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:

Gorin saw the YVH power up it's jets and just had time to say "Brace" as it rammed the ship. The ship bucked a bit but the sheilds were ment to take more punishment than that. He turned his attention back to the tech and asked again. "How much longer?"

"Just a few more... i got it!" he yelled as he activated it.

Everything that was behind the room the men were protecting was shocked with as much power as an ion cannon used as the ship shunted some weapons energy directly into the interior hull back there. Even if it did take down the YVH though the repairs alone might not make this a profitable trip. Not to mention the now 22 dead caused by the rampage of the YVH droids.

11. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Gorin's Glory

The YVH grabbed a human and threw him to a wall like a ragdoll. He turned on the rest when an immense power surge went through the portion of the ship. The crew men died instantly.

The shock of the power went up through the YVH's legs and up to the head, burning through every system in the droids body. He staggered a few steps before collapsing to the ground, it's central computer fried.

TAG Gorin

OOC: WW, you can take over Gorin's part now.
  12. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:

"Sir, we have confirmation. The YVH is offline. unfortionally we also have confirmation that all crew members who were in that room are also dead."

"Damn, ok lets tag their bodys and throw that hunk of junk out into space. Detach it's blaster cannon and Missle launcher first though. We might have use for those later. After a little repair they may be useful again. Bring us around twords Muunilist. We need to get repairs so log a request for docking and some repairs at Hoto's Placep. While your at it, send a little present down to the lars company. the head of the YVH droid and a little note that says, we've recived your shipment. Of course throw a small Concussion grenade in there too, set to go off 30 seconds after he opens it."

"Heh, good we'll at least get some vengance out of this." one of the crew members piped up.

"Can it pipe brain. Just do it. Nav, how we doing on that course?"

"It's in sir. It should take us three stops to get there."

"Good. Once the package is away go to lightspeed."

"Aye sir, the man in Gorin Two reports that he has sent the package to the local delivery service. He is now docked."

"Good. Go to lightspeed then."

The Gorin's Glory shot off into space and less than 2 days later the people at Lars Droid company got a nice suprise.

TAG: WW, to deal with Lars and to see if anything happens on the three stops between Tatooine and Muunilist.
  13. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Alright, good Rping.

I'll post Lars' reaction after a reasonable amount of time.
  14. Barabel Jedi Knight

star 1
    After taking all the parts needed to repair fades ship, the barabels and the noghri loaded all the pirates into the ship, gave them drugs and tied them down with chains and ropes. fade ordered five of the barabels to guard them. Fade also called a meeting with Pike, Shadow and himself. Jase was awake so they brought the naked man in.
    "How would you like to make a deal"

tag: rdg
  15. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:

The Gorin's Glory, useing the ID Tag, Hawk came out of Hyperspace at Muunilist. It then proceeded twords Hoto's Placep.

"Hoto's Command where are we to dock. We sent you a request about 3 days ago."

"Ahh yes i have you, the Hawk, let's see you are to dock at Terminal D at Docking Platform 23. We will send a athorised salesperson to discuss the repairs of your ship there."

"Thank you."

The Gorin's Glory pulled into the dock and attached. As soon as the pressures equalized Gorin stepped out into the Umbilical to meet the salesperson.

"Hello, I am Gorin, Captian of this Ship."

TAG: WW (Go ahead and have a good Conversation with my Char, don't want to drag this out to many posts.)
  16. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Barabel, is my slicer person with the pirates?
  17. Barabel Jedi Knight

star 1
  18. RDG Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: who said "how would you like to make a deal?
  19. Barabel Jedi Knight

star 1
  20. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: WW, you haven't replied to my post, so I'm going to post. I'll just be posting my landing.

Nirauan

"Clawcraft 227, you are cleared for landing," the Chiss voice said.

"Copy," was Derek's only reply. He pushed his flight stick down to enter the atmosphere. From a few miles up he could see the massive ravine that led to the base. He put all available power into it's engines and roared towards the ravine. Just in time he pulled up and flew along the massive ravine.

After flying at top speed for a few minutes, he could see the shape of the base. As he got closer, he could see the black stone that made up the base along with the tall towers armed with powerful turbolaser batteries.

He sighted the adjoined building where the hangar was located. He decreased his speed and put some power into the repulsorlifts. He halted and rerouted all other engine power into the repulsors. He slowly hovered into the hangar and landed on an open spot.

He did a systems check, then shut all systems down. He took off his flight helmet and opened the ramp and got out.

TAG WW
  21. Barabel Jedi Knight

star 1
    ooc: how was baron_fel's ship able to fly into hyperspace and get to Nirauan like it had no damage and i have to land and fix my ship even though I fired the torps and i had sheilds when he didn't?

22. Shadoloo Jedi Knight

star 2
    The transport finished loading the four crates into its bay and moved back next to Shad's ship.

<The cargo you designated is loaded. Will you give us the rest of the money now.> The freighter's captain said, adding <Sir> belatedly.

Shad activated his own comm. "I am sending you an additional 10,000 now. You will recieve the rest once we have reached our destination."

<If you insist...>

"I insist."

Shad started up his Slave system. "Open up your hyperdrive controll channel. I am preparing to slave our ships and make the jump to our destination."

The freighter clicked the comm twice as an affirmative. Less than a minute later, both ships were on their way to Dathomir.
  23. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: You didn't hit my hyperdrive. Most if not all ships can enter hyperspace if they have a hyperdrive. The condition of the other sections of the ship does not count unless it's the hull.
  24. bterrik Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Or the Inertial Compensator ;)

WW, did you get my PM?
  25. Barabel Jedi Knight

star 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.