main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Apocolypse: From Dust to Dust

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Wildwookiee, Jul 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    OOC: I edited my post, but I'm not sure why I had to.

2. Barabel

Barabel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc. jase couldnt have been walking around naked because he was asleep and wont wake up for a while.

3. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    OOC: Oh, sorry. never mind thet other post. I get confused alot in these RPGs.

4. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: I told you to edit because we were supposed to meet in empty space. Not through comm. I'll just post that you have arrived.

IC:

"Of course," Derek responded. "I will help you find your leader. But I think it would be easier for us to deal on your ship face-to-face. Does you ship have a hangar for me to dock?"

TAG RDG

5. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    >other pirates: if you donot attempt to attack me or my ship i will not harm your leader and i will give him back in due time<

Fade was hopefull that the transmission would make it to the pirates ship

>respond immediatly<

6. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    "No it does not have a hanger, but it has an airlock you can dock onto." Varns said. He heard the transmission from the Barabels. Varns decided that they would go and try to get the job after his meating with the Imp. Then after Jase got back, He would get revenge on the Barabels.

7. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    IC:

"Alright, I will attach to it," Derek said. He used his repulsors to maneuver to a position that would allow him to enter. His airlock attached to the bigger ship's airlock.

After double checking his systems, Derek took off his safety harness. "Pirates I am coming aboard," he said over the comm. He took out a charric for himself and one for Pyk, just in case things went sour. He opened the airlock and entered the pirate ship.

TAG RDG

8. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    "I hope you had a good flight. Did you have other buisiness to discuss?" Varns asked.

9. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    IC:

"Yes," Derek said. "My ship got damaged in the fight. But since you don't have a hangar I'm fine." He pulled a datapad. "Do you know where the Barabels went?"

TAG RDG

10. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Shadoloo, Kerian Outpost will have a dark feeling to it. Think Jungle, but with Kamino's weather.

11. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    Fade and his new crew of barabels reached the main hyperspace lane into the Hutt Space. Repairs had been made on the ship and the prisoner drugged and interrogated, then drugged again and tied down in the cargo hold to keep him out of trouble.

This human was like any other: easy to break. With the proper persuasion, the pirate known as Jase revealed the information about the job and where the next step was to lead them. One million hutts was very appealing to the aliens, as was the possibility of slaughter. The ship set off through hyperspace towards the Moguolla sector.

12. Shadoloo

Shadoloo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2002
    Shad dropped his ship back to realspace outside of the system where Kerian Outpost was supposedly located. He activated his homing beacon tracker to see if any other of the smugglers or pirates had arrived in-system. He hadn't placed homing beacons on one of the smuggler's ships, but that was not a concern. The tracker did not register any threats to be within the system, and so Shad began his descent.

He activated his sheilds and weapons, and activated his stealth package. He then performed one more microjump to the planet and moved down into the atmosphere. Strangely, there was no air-traffic controller or space defence force to guide him down. His sensors didn't detect anything that could be a spaceport either.

His ship hit the storm clouds which blanketed most of the planer, causing a temporary loss of controlls. He found a nice outcropping near a cliff which would shelted his ship, and prepared the emergency standby mode. Astromech droids rolled over the hull, spreading cammoflaged netting and screens which would blend in with the jungle.

Shad armed himself, took the datacard and the ID, threw a robe around himself, and set off for the town on foot.

13. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    TAG: WW OR RDG

14. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    "I do not know where the Barabels went." Varns went on. "I did get a transmission from them. They said if we did not try to rescue him, he would be returned unharmed."

TAG: Barabel, Baron_Fel

15. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Barabel...what do you wish me to tag you with?

16. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    IC: Fade's ship came out of hyperspace near the planet Honoghr, Shadow had told Fade that he was friends with a Noghri named Pike
    that was the leader of a clan of Noghris, and would help if needed.

The pirate ship landed, Fade and Shadow got out and walked into a large hut. Inside was a line of Noghris and one in front talking. He turned aroound and said "o yes, shadow, i got your transmision and me and my boys are ready to rock."

Shadow introduced fade to pike and the group set out to the ship.

they got loaded up and took of for the required destination.

17. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    OOC: is it ok if i do what i just did or should i cut it out

im asking ww

18. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    It's ok, but it would take you a while to get to Honoghr...

19. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
  20. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Well, it'll probablly be Shadoloo's Fel and RDG...you'll have to wait for them to post, since you are chasing them

21. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    I'll say it is my turn.

IC: "If we are not going to save Jase, Then I will give you the sector where the job is." Varns said handing Derek a data card.

TAG: Baron_Fel

22. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
  23. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    the barabels and Noghri have almost arrived at the system that the Kerian Outpost is in

24. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    tag baron fel

25. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    how do you know it's there again? did you actually get the datacard?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.