main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Apologies to anyone I may have offended... I was acting a bit childish on Boba Fett thread...

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by BobaFett261, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaFett261

BobaFett261 Jedi Youngling

Sep 24, 2004
    My apologies to anybody I may have offended...acting a bit childish on Boba Fett thread...Here real feelings.

Obi Frans- I am sorry that you are not happy with me. But you must respect my opinion, because it just that an opinion. Perhaps I have been a bit too emotional with my comments. I am not happy with some of my comments but I cannot take them away. I apologize for that. I did not want to tip the scale in any way in this forum especially since this is my first thread.

That being said, I am a big Star Wars fan. Not as big as when I was young in the early eighties playing with all my Star Wars figures droids, ships and play sets. Heh I was even C3PO for Halloween one year. However, with the release of the Star Wars prequels my expectations were so high. I only expected something to really wow us like the original Star Wars did. But in my opinion, the prequel just does not live up to the original Star Wars trilogy, so when I see George Lucas take characters and add them to the original you can see that it upsets me becouse I think the prequels just dont have the same quality. The acting alone in the prequel is so much worse (my opinion) then the original trilogy that adding them to the original trilogy really upsets me. In many ways I dont want to see the quality of the OT to become the quality of the PT. It just doesnt sit well with me.

So you can see why I got so upset. Or maybe it was just a bad day for me. : (

Either way I will contain the utmost repect and behavior on this board so that I may communicate all of my ideas in a peacful manner. Hope that is ok with all of you.

Sorry to the people I offended.

Ok....

Question...

I am not really up to date with all the things going on in Star Wars universe, so I will need some updates, I am surely behind most of you in knowledge.

Isnt Boba Fett Jango Fetts son? I mean isnt he his son, not a direct clone?

As for Boba Fetts real name the actor, I believe its Jeremy Davies. I guess I could look it up on the internet but I am too lazy to search.

I could be worng though.

Ok I hope people dont think I am a complete dingbat, really I am not, jsu sometimes I come off like on. Please dont judge me on my first post.

AHGGGGGGGGHHGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

2. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    Boba Fett is an unaltered clone of Jango Fett.

3. NZPoe

NZPoe Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    Apologies not necessary BobaFett261 - people here are free to express their opinions and have a right to like and dislike anything and everything, so long as they don't quash other people's opinions nor make salacious or insulting remarks to each other (and personally i think this should apply to the people involved in the making of the trilogy i.e. saying that you can't stand Mark Hamill's acting is fine, but saying that he is a bad actor isn't particularly nice nor academically quantifiable;)).

It's heartwarming to come across people who are such big fans and feel so strongly about the movies that they cherish and love...and its also disheartening to see those people have their dreams and hopes dashed.

I think that places like these are where people can come to for support as long as they don't turn on others who have also come here for support. And you are very welcome here and, personally, I like to hear your opinions :)

As for the rest...

Boba Fett is an unaltered clone of Jango's. The actor who played Boba Fett's physical appearance was Jeremy Bulloch (but it's unlikely that he had supplied the voice). He also plays the Imperial Officer who was leading Leia, Chewie and 3PO to Vader's shuttle before Lando changes sides and decides to free them.

What I'd like to find out is where the heck did Jango get his Mandalorian armour from?

4. Crow_T_Robot

Crow_T_Robot Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 18, 2002
    Boba Fett's voice was originally provided by Jason Wingreen.

5. NZPoe

NZPoe Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    I learned something! Thanks Crow_T! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.