main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Apology

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by oldbenk31, May 16, 2005.

1. oldbenk31

oldbenk31 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2003
    I wanted to formally apologize for that thread. I just was upset at trying to be a part of a wonderful group of people( all sw fans are in my book) and feeling less than welcome again. It was my daughter who said it didn't sound like we were welcome because it was an official meeting. I am sorry if I took that a different way than was intended. I never want to hurt or offend anyone. It not in my nature to do either on purpose. I just had alot to offer the group and never had a chance had alot of chances to do so(because of the job). During Ep II I sent an open invitation to a little sw thing I was doing. I had sw cup cakes, and cake and some friends from work and life were going to come but I wanted some die-hard fans there. Nobody showed. I have always felt I could be a good member to a great group and never had the chance. I apologize again if I offended or hurt anyone by my post and especially RAVLOC. If I can ever do anything to make up for it let me know. If I can host anything in the future, or get you a great deal on tickets let me know. I will be living in Denver now though and I want to be a part of their group if I can.

2. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    Man, I have no idea what you are talking about.

However, I have never heard you be anything but a cordial person, so it's hard to imagine you going off.

Best wishes in Denver. The RMFF will take good care of you.

3. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Welllllllll...an apology from you, OBK, is hardly what I meant. LOL.

If RavLoc made anyone feel unwanted at the event, he needs to apologize. If not, he for one is failing at his duties as Co-CR.

OBK, I apologize if my post sounded like it was you that needed to apologize.

I'm also sorry that we're all saying we're sorry. LOL.

Now that the formal apologies are out of the way...

Everyone is welcome at the meeting. Be it an official meeting or not, anyone can come -- the guy across the street with the pacemaker, Trekkies, passer-bys (in fact, the whole point of a "public" meeting is to try and snag passer-bys as new members), and the kid down the street that thinks he's a raccoon.

OBK, if anyone makes you feel unwanted in the group, just do what I do -- ignore or flame them. LOL.

EDIT: Editted cuz I'm wordy and was trapped in a 3:30 hour meeting when I wrote that. LOL.

4. JediKnightAlestor

JediKnightAlestor Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2004
    Okay Zoom your just wierd.(lol) Um obk I don't know who you are. Were you at the event on thursday?
    Um so I guess I will leave you all to your Problems with apologies Have fun :)

JEDI KNIGHT ALESTOR

5. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    This was the site of another rather wordy posts of mine...

I figured I'd spare yas the pain and anguish, and get straight to the point.

After seeing this thing pop up over here and there for over 2 weeks now, I'll just say...my yapping was an attempt to reduce spam on our little board, and to explain a little bit of a thing called etiquette, and the intended effect was attained.

And I'll see everyone on Saturday after the Fair, but don't get hurt if I tell you to put the toilet seat down or not talk with your mouth full. LOL. :p [face_devil]