main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO apology

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by iamthesithlord, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamthesithlord

iamthesithlord Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2002
    ok, where to start. let see, ok, i want to be the first to say im sorry for my words and was punished. more specifically (dont worry bout the spellin) banned for 4 days. i was appropriatley (again spellin) punished and in those four days i realized how much of a privelage this is, not a right. so to everyone i made fun of, I APOLOGIZE. now i will maturely ask again, is there anyone( specifically females) who would like to be in a fanfilm. me and my friends were going to put it in the fanfilm awards if they have it again.
    email me at hipbro5@aol.com

2. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    I do appreciate your apology. I did want to tell you though, I don't know what kind of film you're making, but I remember that the fan film awards at Celebration 2(if that's what you're talking about) couldn't really be a fan film. They had to be a documentary, or something along those lines. That's why I didn't enter. Hopefully, they'll change the guidlines the next time around. Good luck.

3. iamthesithlord

Jun 6, 2002
    no im talkin about the actual fanfilm awards. the guy who played silent bob hosted it. if you need more info talk to lonleyjedi

4. MasterSith

MasterSith Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2002
    Don't forget that I personally talked to lonelyjedi and he said it was ok that I was in it, and I accept your apology. Now about lonelyjedi.

5. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    I accept your apology.

And if I remember correctly, the fanfilm awards that were on SciFi, the one Silent Bob hosted, were given the awards at Celebration II.

So I think you are both talking about the same thing :)

6. iamthesithlord

Jun 6, 2002
    ok. my friend taped it and i watched it the other day. those are some stupid films and some good films.

7. Lonelyjedi

Lonelyjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    If you want to download the fanfilms visit atomfilms.com , and be sure to watch gangsta rap for those of you who think the Dark Jedi are not Sith.

8. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Apology accepted. I'm sure you and your fanfilm will contribute to the growth of SW fan activity in St.. Louis, especially with a fresh outlook on FF boards.

9. ElaarFett

ElaarFett Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    I've read what they have done and it's great! :)

10. Lonelyjedi

Lonelyjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    Thank you, Andy.

11. MasterSith

MasterSith Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2002
    Hey, Andy. Waz up?

12. murfomatic

murfomatic Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    who's Andy?