Apparently I am the only person here in the Morning

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Mar 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    I have to start my day with a little SW and there never seems to be anybody here.

BTW - I'm sending those pictures to TD this morning (plus another, I have corrupted yet another child into the world of SW, & I'm starting younger)
  2. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
    i'm always here at all times of the day except for night mostly. during business hours, i'm here ALL day lol
  3. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    It's nice to see I'm not the only one who slacks off at work
  4. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  5. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
    I check in all the time when i'm home and awake. All hours of the day and night. You just weren't writing an hour ago :) I'm also an information junkie and so I cycle between here and about a dozen news sites, imdb, aintitcool, ca, scifi, etc. Plus this weekend i'll have about a dozen auctions going on ebay so i'll be around a lot here in between checking on those.
  6. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Okay, I stand corrected.

Obi_W - I thought I was bad about this kind of stuff, but I believe you now have the title as the Media Obsessor Supreme. I cut back on news sites, by setting up watchers for the AP & some other sources, including TV. They have helped me to obsess less in time spent, but not need for.
  7. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Okay, now I have to go to a meeting, see you you all in a little while. ;)
  8. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I can only check the boards at the library so I do it at lunch and after work. But I'm going to 3-midnights starting monday, so I might be on here as early as 9:00...depends on how early I wake up and get done workin out :)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.