main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Appearances- (late JA) Very small update 6-30-02

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Alli-Wan, Oct 27, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    Puh, seeing as there was such a long time without a new post on this thread I can be almost grateful for the circumstances that kept me away from the boards.

To my eternal shame I must confess that I have started reading this about five months ago and didn't reply. [face_blush] Well... Anyway, I'm replying now and that's all that counts, right? *looks carefully around her* *notices the angry stares send in her direction* Uh...

I really love this story. It's funny but at the same time it's also serious. It is nice to read a story about Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan from the perspective of a non-Jedi. And she doesn't even realize that they are Jedi! I wonder how she will react when she finally finds out?

Oh, and of course I agree with everyone else in saying that this story needs an update. After seeing the dates of the other updates I can see that we will propably have to wait for a very long time, but I will gladly wait if that means that there will be an update at all.

With that said: UP!

2. FaranDune

FaranDune Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2002
  3. Jargonn

Jargonn Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 7, 2000
    Really good Alli-Wan, I'm glad you wrote about the problems these two would inevitably face. A bad man and a good woman-a common theme!I hope he gets the Jedi treatment.

It's a long time between drinks, but it's worth it. Cheers!

4. Thalia_Nox

Thalia_Nox Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    I know you'll probably never read this, but I like to let authors know I've read their things, so oh well.

This is one of the few times that I've seen origonal characters used to an advantage. Great job and I hope to see some kind of update from you whenever you feel the desire to write, if you ever again do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.