Appraisal for Star Wars Memorabilia

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by dryintherain, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. dryintherain Jedi Padawan

Hey All,

I am looking to find out the value of the following Star Wars Memorabilia:

1. The Power of the Force Green Carded Cinema 3 Pack- Jabba the Hutt's Dancers
    2. Commemorative Trilogy DVD Collection 3 Pack- Includes Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, and Stormtrooper
    3. The Power of the Force Green Carded w/Freeze Frame Action Slide- Han Solo in Endor Geart w/ Blaster Pistol
    4. The Power of the Force Green Carded w/Freeze Frame Action Slide- Princess Leia Organa as Jabba's Prisoner
    5. The Power of the Force Green Carded w/Freeze Frame Action Slide- Bespin Luke Skywalker with Lightsaber, Blaster Pistol and Detachable Hand
    6. Star Wars Episode II AOTC- Kamino Escape Jengo Fett w/ Missile Firing Jetpack
    7. Episode I KFC Flying Bucket Topper- Jar Jar Binks
    8. Episode I KFC Flying Bucket Topper- Battle Droid
    9. Episode I KFC Cup and Cup Topper- R2D2
    10. Episode I KFC Cup and Cup Topper- Boss Nass

If anyone could at least help point me in the right direction, I would be super grateful.
  2. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    Your best bet is to try searching Ebay for recent auctions on the items and noting the price. I have some collectors guides but they are all over a few years old. If you're thinking of selling the ep 1 items I'd wait til next year when the 3D version is supposed to come out. You'd probably get more for them then.
  3. firesaber Jedi Master

star 3
    Yup, ebay or a collectors guide. You can also go to the buy list on Brians Toys to make a comparison they have a downloadable one on their site.
  4. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    If you go by the Brian's Toys guide, remember that their buy price will be low so that they can get some profit when they sell. So you'd probably want to set the value a bit higher than that.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.