main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Approaching Darkness- A NJO RPG Adventure

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by DarkLord_Caedus, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLord_Caedus

DarkLord_Caedus Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2008

This new wedsite focuses on the New Jedi Order era on the Star Wars timeline. It's not your average RPG site (In a good way :p ) It is currently at 26 ABY and even includes a training forum to train people new to the game! Enjoy!

2. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Well, as I usually say when I see new RPG sites...what exactly sets you apart from the other countless RPG sites out there? Tell me why I should join yours...

Now, your message board. I would suggest a new banner, to tell you the truth. It's a bit...plain. Try to utilize gradients, use more colors, etc. Also, the banners are a bit plain as well. I am no expert when it comes to designing, but I think if you took some time in photoshop, you could come up with some pretty good images.

:)

3. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    Without trying to sound demeaning, because I'm certainly not trying to be rude here, everyone says that their RP site is not your average RP site. As Nemesis asked, what sets yours apart from what's likely to be thousands of other RP sites out there? Truth be told, I think the NJO era has gotten stale (I personally never thought that the era was that good to begin with) and I don't really see an NJO RP as being unique. However, I'm going off of personal experiences and could be totally wrong, so I look forward to your answer. :)

I can give a more detailed review of this website later.

4. DarkLord_Caedus

DarkLord_Caedus Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2008
    Well...First thing is that I am NOT the leader of the site. I'm just another guy there.

Second there are many things that stand out from other RPG wedsites. For example, as said before, there is a training forum, in which new comers may learn what to do, where to do. In there you can learn how to communicate with the locals around there (Including a MAndalorian bartender, a Chiss Sith, and a Vong whose allegiance is questionable), how to fight, and lead a squadron of fighters against a Vong warship.

We also have a large "universe" forum, allowing for each member to explore just about any sort of location they wish such as Coruscant and Korriban and even as unlimited as Concord Dawn and Tenupe. And if a certain planet is missing, the admins can add to it for even more planets to adventure in.

There is also a "What If" forum. Maybe a character dies, that you didn't want to, or your a Jedi but you want to try being a Sith, this is the place to go! It also features, a dueling ring, a thread where everybody gets together and fights each other and you can create new adventures for everybody to join...and fight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.