main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Approaching Storm Discription (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by JediTrilobite, Jan 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    I don't know if this is already out, but here it is:
    The Republic is decaying, even under the leadership of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, who was elected to save the galaxy from collapsing under the forces of discontent. On the tiny but strategic planet of Ansion, a powerful faction is on the verge of joining the growing secessionist movement. The urban dwellers wish to expand into the prairies outside their cities?the ancestral territory of the fierce, independent Ansion nomads. If their demands are not met, they will secede?an act that could jump-start a chain reaction of withdrawal and rebellion by other worlds of the Republic.

At the Chancellor?s request, the Jedi Council sends two Jedi Knights, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luminara Unduli, to resolve the conflict and negotiate with the elusive nomads. Undaunted, Obi-Wan and Luminara, along with their Padawans Anakin Skywalker and Barriss Offee, set out across the wilderness. Many perils lie waiting to trap them. The Jedi will have to fulfill near-impossible tasks, befriend wary strangers, and influence two great armies to complete their quest, stalked all the while by an enemy sworn to see the negotiations collapse and the mission fail . . .

This is from DelRey.

2. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Sounds good to me.

3. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    Same here.

4. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    Sounds interesting. Crap ! Why has it to be a hardcover ?

5. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Why is any SW book in HB? To make money by showing the fans how important it is as a story, thus said fans shell out the cash for the HB.

Jedi Ben

6. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    I got a gift card to B & N for XMas and saved it specifically for TAS and DJ, so DelRey wont be getting any of my money anytime soon. :D

7. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    Sorry to break this to you DVader316, but DelRey WILL get your money. B&N get some in profit and the rest goes to DR and the Authors. Otherwise, how would DR stay in buisness?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.