main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp APRIL 11TH MEETING

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sabaccs_luck, Mar 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    Do we realise that April 11th is easter Sunday. Not only that But I have a convention coming up that I think runs 9-11th and my sister and her cute lil munchkin are coming. All evidance points to the eleventh as our next meeting date but the third is the first sunday isn't it? Was that because there was a schedualing conflict with some others (or the cantina wasn't availible). If it's still the plan to meet the 11th then Maybe I could meet The concord resident of our group or stop by the Cantina, before then and drop off some of my project ideas that I'm fideling with (the armour shirt, mission statment, arts and crafts ideas ect.).

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    HI,

Very good catch ! I don't think any one know that the 11th. was easter when we set the dates. We did not do the 3rd. because we did not have the shop. Rik is working that Sunday. Let me do some checking around on this and I will get back to everyone soon.

Thanks,
    TK

3. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    I was working with my father yesterday morning and I looked at the calendar and I realized that the 11th is Easter Sunday.

4. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Yes, it's true...My screw up!! I wasn't looking at a "real" calendar when we put the dates together...I was looking at my work schedule, which doesn't have little holiday reminders accompanying the dates...So, I would like to submit April 25th 2004 as the new meet date...next one after that is the CANTINA Birthday bash (I believe May 22nd?), so it's not like the 2 meets would be that close together. I'm thinking about actually closing the shop on Easter Sunday...Let me know guys...

Rik

5. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    The 25th is okay with me Rik.

6. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    The 25th is fine with me. Sorry that I have been quiet lately but I have been trying to mostly stay off the computer for Lent. I was going to say "IF YOU GUYS HAVE A MEETING ON EASTER, I'M LEAVING THE GROUP!" 8-} .

7. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I have received an email from someone that belongs to the SWCCG group asking that people that play the SWCCG to try and promote it within the fan forums. With that said, if anyone is interested I can demo the game with anyone is interested. So if you interested in learning to play I can certainly teach you, and I will leave the decision on what theme you want to play. Do you want to play Battle of Yavin, Battle of Hoth, Battle of Endor (Planet or Space), or perhaps the final duel between Vader and Luke.

If no one replies I will assume that no one wants demo the game, which is ok with me. I just need the lead time to make the decks before April 25th.

8. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    I will probably not be able to make the next meeting ona count of it's my dad's birthday next weekend. If you guys were planning on watching all of the Clone Wars episodes, I would like to see them all together too (don't mean to be selfish). If you were planning on watching it next week, then don't change those plans on my account.

9. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey Andrew, I had mentioned bringing my copy on VHS that Jason recorded for me when I responded to one of the reply's on the collecting topic. I have no problem waiting because I know you want to see them too. I just suggested it but I don't know if we'll have time to watch them at the next meeting. Rik was also recording the episode's too.

10. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    So as of now the agenda for the Apr. 25th meeting is:

-TK showing his C2 footage

-Going through various C3 information (air fare, hotels, etc)

-Hold off on the Clone War showing for now, unless we want to view it twice like we did for Thumb Wars?

-Have the usual Show and Tell of all things Star Wars

I think this is about it... I would wager that the C2 footage will take up a good amount of time. If there is anything else we can address it at the meeting!

See ya all there!!

11. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    What time is the meet on Sunday? Provided I get back t New England on time I may come up and join you guys and see my cousin DJ.

12. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    We now start our meetings around 1-ish Ryno, and you are more than welcome to attend!

**Remember guys, this is our first meeting with the new start time of 1:00 pm!

13. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Sounds good. I may be a little tired but I should be able to make it.

14. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    It was great to meet everyone today. I had a really good time. I'll see you all at the Cantina Birthday Bash.

15. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    It was great having you with us Ryno. You are more than welcome to come back any time!

I gotta apologize for the fact that I won't have the meeting minutes up tonight... I'm at the in-laws for the night and don't have the meeting minutes with me. I will have them posted when I get home from work tomorrow night.

It was great seeing everyone again, meeting the new people and seeing the C2 footage was awesome! I can't wait for next year!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.