main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Tucson April 14, 2007, Phoenix MS Walk on the Wild

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    yep. some of the boys walked in "Clean Troopers" and came out Sandies... damn primates. :eek:

2. jedirevan1

jedirevan1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    Hehehehe, yuck. What time do we have to be there by?

3. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Good question, not a clue. Might want to ask in the http://www.az501st.com/ fourms

4. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2005
    MS AWARENESS Week is this week. MARCH 5-11

5. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    I wasn't aware of that.:D

6. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2005
    Yep. Indeedy it was :)

I called Lance this week and let him know I was sorry I could not make it up on the 14th and that I would have if it were not for having to be at Reid Park that day doing set up for that sunday's Komen Race For The Cure .

I looked at the website's MS Donations.. looks like ya'll are doing really well!! Awesome!! I am apologizing now for not having given any donations to you.. it is not that I don't want to but with Jake having lost his job and then training with a new job there is just not any money in the budget at the moment. I will make it up to you guys when our money situation improves though. You guys are doing a great job!!! We are very proud of our DSG members here in Tucson!!

[:D]

7. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Im in first in Tucson with $160.00 ! C'mon you guys solicit for some more donations!!!

8. jedirevan1

Mar 4, 2006
    Hey Gang,

Mandalore and I are going to be attending this event. See you guys this weekend.

9. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    thats great Tina! A few of us re going up there on Friday and staying the night. slumber party style at a friends house, let me know if you want in on it and Ill make sure there is room.

10. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    What time do we have to be there (Saturday AM) to be able to park before the roads close?

11. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Good question, will have to find out about that

12. jedirevan1

Mar 4, 2006
    That sounds good. What time you guys heading to Phoenix?

13. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    It was just a fun little family game of football yesterday, I swear. Heck, we had both ten-year-old boys and girls playing two-hand touch. Yet I somehow managed to pull a hamstring on my right leg. Short version, going for a six-mile walk in five days does not sound intelligent, so I won't be going to Phoenix afterall. Sorry.