Tucson April 14, 2007, Phoenix MS Walk on the Wild

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Jan 25, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    yep. some of the boys walked in "Clean Troopers" and came out Sandies... damn primates. :eek:
  2. jedirevan1 Jedi Master

star 1
    Hehehehe, yuck. What time do we have to be there by?
  3. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Good question, not a clue. Might want to ask in the http://www.az501st.com/ fourms
  4. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    MS AWARENESS Week is this week. MARCH 5-11

5. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    I wasn't aware of that.:D
  6. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Yep. Indeedy it was :)

I called Lance this week and let him know I was sorry I could not make it up on the 14th and that I would have if it were not for having to be at Reid Park that day doing set up for that sunday's Komen Race For The Cure .

I looked at the website's MS Donations.. looks like ya'll are doing really well!! Awesome!! I am apologizing now for not having given any donations to you.. it is not that I don't want to but with Jake having lost his job and then training with a new job there is just not any money in the budget at the moment. I will make it up to you guys when our money situation improves though. You guys are doing a great job!!! We are very proud of our DSG members here in Tucson!!

[:D]
  7. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    Im in first in Tucson with $160.00 ! C'mon you guys solicit for some more donations!!!
  8. jedirevan1 Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey Gang,

Mandalore and I are going to be attending this event. See you guys this weekend.
  9. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    thats great Tina! A few of us re going up there on Friday and staying the night. slumber party style at a friends house, let me know if you want in on it and Ill make sure there is room.
  10. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    What time do we have to be there (Saturday AM) to be able to park before the roads close?
  11. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Good question, will have to find out about that
  12. jedirevan1 Jedi Master

star 1
    That sounds good. What time you guys heading to Phoenix?
  13. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    It was just a fun little family game of football yesterday, I swear. Heck, we had both ten-year-old boys and girls playing two-hand touch. Yet I somehow managed to pull a hamstring on my right leg. Short version, going for a six-mile walk in five days does not sound intelligent, so I won't be going to Phoenix afterall. Sorry.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby