main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA April 16th meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Apr 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    K, I'll bring 1, 2 and Clone Wars. Anyone have any preference for chips or shall I choose?

2. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    i'm getting salt and vineger, there is a store right next to my house if anyone wants anything out of the blue the store is like right down the street.

3. DarthRidiculous

DarthRidiculous Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    I'll bring the rubber chickens and the feathers. And the Vaseline.

Oh, wait--sorry, that was meant for another board. How embarrassing![face_blush]

4. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
  5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    On my way... cya in a little while!

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Great turnout everyone!!! The movies were great on the wide screen big TV. Good company also.

7. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    It was nice to meet the news guys.

Thanks AJ and family.

I had fun. Even if I didn't get alot of the trivia questions. :p

8. DarthRidiculous

May 23, 2000
    Hi all,

I had a great time with y'all today, and I especially enjoyed getting a chance to meet everyone there face-to-face. I've now got tickets in hand for my wife and I (see the Sacramento Area Showings thread for more, esp. for screen info), and we really are looking forward to enjoying everything over this last, long month until we finally get to see ROTS.

I'll work on the group photo in the morning, and will be sure to make it available to everyone as soon as I possibly can. My thanks to AJ and family for being willing to put up with all of us, and best wishes to all!

P.S. I'm sorry I forgot the rubber chickens and the Vaseline--nobody's perfect. :cool:

Take care,
    DR

9. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    yea it was great. thanks everyone for making it kick ass.

oh and as for the showing of ep 3 i saw you just see it close by, we have a better chance of doing it that way.

10. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Wherever you decide to see it, let me know asap so I can get tickets and plan to join you for a night we are sure not to forget. :D

11. JoeSunrider

Jul 6, 2002
    AJ, you up for making a tunic for me? :D

12. DarthRidiculous

May 23, 2000
  13. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    dude, you come pick out the materials with me and i'll do it.

14. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002

Tell your mom thanks for me. Good meeting good times. She handled Poolboy with a grin.

We'll have to play trivia in line for the midnight movie, so go find trivia books if you can (AND NO!! NOT THAT ROTS TRIVIA BOOK DEVIN!!)

Sorry to anyone who got smacked with a lightsaber, kicked, or slobbered on by poolboy (or me)

I swear he's part Tazmanian Devil sometimes.

Thanks DR for the camera. All night he wanted me to run out and get batteries and film....first words that next morning. "Can we get batteries for my camera?"

Cool thing is he says "Roger roger" before or after taking pics.

15. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    So did u guys decide what theater u will meet at to see the midnight showing?

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    "(AND NO!! NOT THAT ROTS TRIVIA BOOK DEVIN!!)"

Hey now!! [face_togue]

It was a very good time had by all. Thanks to AJ's mom the most, she is the one that took the bullet, because AJ was supposed to be grounded. Next meeting, pink belly for AJ.

DR - nice to finally meet you.

17. JoeSunrider

Jul 6, 2002
    Yeah, I heard WHY AJ was grounded too. What's up with that, man?

18. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    i've got alot of this already, i know you guys care about me and i have been trying to quit now i'm chewing the crappy gum but anything to help me.

19. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Dude, you are too young to already have a habit. You need to keep your lungs healthy.

EDIT: ok, I have my midnight ticket ;)

20. DarthRidiculous

May 23, 2000
    Poolio: Thanks for the kind words, I only needed 47 stitches when I got home and so nothing will be permanently damaged, I'm sure. I'm almost done with the pic--as soon as I can :D

Outrider: There's a topic solely for theater/times/plans at the main level of the forum, go there for the scoop.

LDV: Right back at you. And yes, I'm interested in one of those figures if you can manage it, for whatever its costs you. And if you manage to get ahold of one of the Battle of the Heroes promo CDs there as well, I'll leave Mrs. Ridiculous and the kids so as to be your personal man-slave.

QG: LDV is right, quitting now will significantly extend your life. Believe me, I'll kill you dead if you smell like crusty old cigarette butts when you're trying to sit next to us in the theater, and I won't be shy about crucifying you on the wall outside the auditorium so that, as you bleed out and beg for mercy, you'll have to listen to the movie in your dying moments and not actually get to see it. Also, I'm sure your girlfriend would appreciate not having to smooch an ash tray. :cool:

ONE MONTH TO GO. OMG. (head asplodes)

Take care,
    DR

21. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Ack! no tix for Hawkie yet. Did you all Fandango it? I don't think I've been to the theater listed in the Ep 3 showings thread. HELP!!!!!

AJ- Man, didn't we already have this conversation. If you don't quit now, then after Poolio is done with you, I am going to beat you to within an inch of your life with words, not a saber. You're too young, too smart, and too dang cute to do this to yourself. I am sure your girlfriend agrees with me. Use the patch, chew the gum, talk to someone, just stop!!!!!!!

[:D] AJ

22. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Sorry I missed you guys!

Man, I've been sucked up by life the last few weeks... again. And I forget to check these boards... again. And I miss out on good times with good people... again.

But I'm glad it went well!

-TJ

23. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    You better not miss seeing the movie with us Tainted. For that will be a crime for which serious punishment will be required.

You thought going over the Folsom bridge in a barrel was bad...oh you have no idea.

24. DarthRidiculous

May 23, 2000
    I'm done!

[image=http://homepage.mac.com/mike/tfn/2005-04-16_640.jpg]

Here are three links to various sizes, as suits your respective fancies. I had to guess on a couple of lightsaber blade colors, and Poolboy made me get creative as the l'il tyke apparently insisted on holding on to his blade for the photo--I had to treat his like a really, really bright light in the kid's hands. Poolio: teach that boy how to handle his weapons, man!

Oh, and if you look closely... someone has Sith eyes. You're welcome. :cool:

I still have my original Photoshop file, and so if anyone wants a different blade color, just say the word and we'll update the images.

Again: It was a great time, and my thanks to all involved for making it a day long remembered.

Take care,
    DR

25. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.