main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon april 2 merchandise release.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by oregonjedi, Apr 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oregonjedi

oregonjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2002
    did any of you guys go to the midnight release events last night? I missed it, but went out before ep I. was pretty fun. lots of pushing though. lol.

2. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I went with my sister to the TRU in Tigard/Beaverton. They had one of the groups of people that go around dressed up. They had Jango, Storm/Snow/Sandtroopers, Leia, and some others.

It was crazy how many people were there and how much stuff people bought.

3. oregonjedi

May 9, 2002
    did you get anything?

I went last night with my wife, but couldnt find what I was looking for. Apparently there are two companies that make toy lightsabers. Hasbro, and Rubies Costume company. Looking online at the starwars site, i liked the ones made by the costume company. but im not sure where to find those in stores....

4. chrisheart

chrisheart Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2005
    I went to walmart vancouver,wa for my midnight madness. I did find the early bird kit. I went to Target 82nd and found the lava darth vader. when i got to beaverton target, they still have plenty of lava darth vader so i go and get another one. Kb toys in washington square mall has a lot of the red royal guards if anyone wishes to find one. Overall the experience was a pleasant one no pushing.

Has anyone seen the clone pilot, exploding body grievous and at-t tank gunner? I still need those to complete my collection.

thank you

5. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Wow, the "hidden characters" of the fanforce reveal themselves in this ONE thread! I guess we just need to have the "right" topics! lol.

6. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    i made a stop at my local target and picked up a few of the basic figures (lets see: grievous, anakin, obi-wan, kit fisto, saesee tiin, agen kolar, palpatine, mace windu, yoda, aayla secura, plo koon, count dooku)

7. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I bought 5 figures to start with. I dont collect as much as I used to.

I also ordered the Holo Yoda and Lava Vader from Amazon.com (yoda) and target.com (vader).

8. oregonjedi

May 9, 2002
    darth:

you may know this, but the hasbro site has some contest called break the emperors code where they are giving away a bunch of stuff. to win you have to come up with the emperors code based on clues on the 3 different exclusive toys, (the lava vader, the holo-yoda, and the early bird kit.)

im not planning to buy any of them, but thought it would be fun to try and figure out the code. we went to look at the packages in stores, but of course they are sold out, or not avail yet.

9. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    I want to gets some stuff, but because to my wonderful car and the ability it has to breakdown everyweek, I had to spend half of my money on getting a new water pump, so when I get my next paycheck, I will definately buy all the action figures and lightsabers I see. I want to get Anakin/Darth Vader lightsaber, Obi Wan's lightsaber and then some of the action figures, probaby just the main guys of the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.