ON April 28th.. NEED CONFIRMATION......

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Uilmuteiz, Apr 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    here's my pic:

<a href="http://www.sithclan.qc.ca/equipesc/gjm.jpg" target="_blank"> gjm's pic </a>

I will probably be wearing the same cap, or one that says Episode II and looks like gilligans hat.

and I should definytely look more serious.
  2. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    http://www.geocities.com/alienacidmkii/grad.html

there heheheh

Careful , I bite :D

Well, food anyways hehe.
  3. JediWarrior Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Distinctive? Well I have home-made Jedi robes...Barring that I have an orange X-Wing Squadron ballcap, a Bespin Luke jacket, a 4" 'Star Tours' button, and a partially completed Echo Base Trooper costume. I'll be wearing one/all of the above ;)
  4. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    WHOA!

I have um , black clothes, and a tan jacket

or earth tones and a tan jacket.

I dont wear hats hehe.
  5. darthcleo Administrator Emeritus

star 4
    I have an official Episode 1 staff shirt.. [face_devil]
  6. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Evil hehe, how did you get that?
    (wondering if cleo was in ep1 hehe)

7. td741 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi, sorry for the late posting.

I was out of town.

Anyway, yes, I can be there... Umm... Will trooper gear be sufficient? :p Actually, I guess I shouldn't, it would be a pain to wear on the bus. ;)

I've got a cell phone, which I initially got for my job hunting. I won't post the number here but I'll hand it over to JediWarrior, Krax and Poobah if they e-mail me. :p

Otherwise, umm, that's about it.

Picture of me then? Umm, how about: http://www.jedi-academy.com/stephane.jpg or
    http://www.501st.ca/events/comiccon2k/32-bus.jpg (spot the little cdn flag, in case you're wondering, that's basically me in biker gear sitting on a bus without the helmet on.)
  8. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Cool Cool,
    I think I am gonna be one of the youngest again =(

thank god for JediWarrior being younger [face_devil]
  9. krax_13 Jedi Knight

star 1
    About the time, I have major reservations about 1:30. Since David and others will be visiting me from Toronto and we'll probably be out friday night, we'll all probably be only wakeing up around 1:00 or 1:30 on Saturday.

Also, 1:30 would probably mean eating two meals out, and my bank account already doesn't like me. :)

I think 2:00 is the very earliest we should meet for the movie night, and 4:00 still sounds prefferable to me. Maybe we can have the official movie night start at 4:00 and add on an earlier meeting with Darthcleo (and a meauseum trip?) for those who can make it.

I'll get David to comment as the group coming to the movie night with me will be using his car.

-Joseph
  10. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay we will make 2 meets

drinking is bad ;)

hehe go to dominon on the market, ask for red cap

its like canadian and 1150 a pitcher
  11. JediWarrior Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Drat! Still the baby :_|
    Oh well, I'm just doing it so you don't all tease AA ;) So is it 2, and then 4?
  12. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ask cleo.
    hehe

Yes, no teasing AA, he gets violent(if he wants)
  13. OttawaSith Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey dudes....

I have no pic on the net yet...so you'll just have to look for a Fat Bastard wearing a EP1 Bucket hat and a Red Jacket!!

LOL
  14. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sith, want me to put up the one with the 2 cute kids?
  15. OttawaSith Jedi Knight

star 1
    NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Bad pic.....

hehe
  16. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    hehe
    here we go

http://www.geocities.com/alienacidmkii/sith.html

ottawasith!
  17. TheGrandePoobah Jedi Master

star 4
    Joseph said:
    >> David gets a Boot To The Head(tm) for questioning the Official Plan(tm).

*a little annoyed* Okay, Joseph, you were deciding on all the fine details way too soon. It was WAY to early to post The Plan(tm) at that point. Have you not been watching us planning things in Toronto? ;-)

Cleo:
    Wow... yeah I can see how buying a house would keep you busy. Elsewhere in the news, invading the technology museum sounds like it could be fun.

Joseph:
    1:30 sounds fine to me, and seems to work for others... we'll just have to make sure we get to sleep on Friday by about 4 am or so. I can stand eating out a couple times if need be, and will even spot you the funds if needed.

It seems like a good plan to me. It'll be nice to put faces and people to the net-names. See you all there. :)
  18. krax_13 Jedi Knight

star 1
    April 28th Ottawa meeting:

After an a incredibly detailed discussion over the merits of various meeting times ;) , David and I are suggesting that a meeting at 1:30 at the eternal flame thing in front of Parliament Hill be the new official meeting time and place. We?ll hang around there until 2:00 pm, so people don?t have to worry about being right on time.

It seems most people (including me) will be wearing something Star Wars related, but just to be sure we don?t get lost among the tourisits, we?ll meet off to the Ontario side of the flame.

The only deffinate things after that is that we will eat dinner at a to be determined time and place before seeing a movie at around 6 or 7 o?clock, most likely at the Rideau center.

When we meat we can decide whether or not to go somewhere like the tech museam (which offers free addmission between 4:00 and 5:00 o?clock ? otherwise its $6) or just hang around talking, visiting stores etc..

From past experience you can expect the last people to split up sometime after midnight.

While this is now the Official Plan, it is open to ammendment if anyone can see a way to make it better.

So that?s the plan so far, and I?m looking forward to meeting all of you. (especially becuase it will be right after my last exam :) )

-Joseph

[this messege has been cross-posted to all Ottawa related threads]
  19. OttawaSith Jedi Knight

star 1
    Holy Bantha poodoo!!!!!

Are we sure now??

Someone please make up there mind!!!

:D :D :D :D :D
  20. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yup all cool!!

its the weekend, i think you can park free at world exchange

I will have a cell on me

number is

261-5610
  21. TheGrandePoobah Jedi Master

star 4
    Yup, seems like everyones put their foot or boot down on the same plan... see you there at about 1:30.
  22. krax_13 Jedi Knight

star 1
    One day left before the fanforce meeting.. I wonder where all the time went? Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you all there,

-Joseph
  23. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Time is always the same, its our perception of it.
  24. JediWarrior Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Damn fool I *knew* you were going to say that
    //Ben Kenobi

Turnin into a philosopher before our eyes, aren'tcha? ;)

Where will you guys be around 4:00-4:30? I won't make it till then, so where's the meeting spot, or should I just phone AA?
  25. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hmm, Call me a little before that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.