main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

April Anniversary

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Mar 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    Well, I would have been ther, but no one was willing to pay for the plane ticket. :p

2. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I would like to thank all those who came we did have a good time didn't we. :D I talked with my dad about it when we got home, and he enjoyed it as well, course he said we didn't ask any questions. But he said that if we want, we can do it another time, but maybe make it an all day thing. That way everyone can see how a lodge is set up and they can see other parts of a camp.

If you'd like to do it again, please let me know and we can plan for another time.

3. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    AHHHH! I CAME! I PROMISE I CAME! I WENT TO THE RIGHT ADDRESS AND EVERYTHING! I WAS THERE AT ABOUT 3:45- what happened? Were you all sucked into a vortex or something? Probably laughing at me as I walked around the church three times.... :p

bekcy

4. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    We were in the back area by the ball field. We were looking for you and everything.

5. kita_pounce

kita_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2003
    We were out standing in front of the gate unill like 4:10...how come we didn't see you? *boggles*

6. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    Mary's Dad Is The Coolest!!!
    I drove around the church twice before I noticed the gate.

I enjoyed it thorughly. (other than when I got lost in suburbia hell after taking Ali home)

Mary tell your dad thanks.

7. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    Jeez Leweeez, that sucks. Next time maybe you can make a banner or send up flares. :)

8. AliKatKelts

AliKatKelts Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2003
    Yay! I finally can get online again! My compy really really hates me I tell you.

The Pow Wow was wicked cool! even with the wind and cold(oh yeah and the kids). Y'all that didn't come missed out much. And I don't live in suburbia hell!!! Tis very easy to get out of my neighborhood! :p .

ps. I really want that cobbler recipe Mary.

9. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Yes it was fun wasn't it. :D I'll have to find the book with the cobbler in it. My dad and I had to search the house to find it, I hate it when he keeps things in his cook box.

If we can get enough people who want to do it again, we can set it up sometime in July.

10. AliKatKelts

Feb 25, 2003
    <<I hate it when he keeps things in his cook box.>>>

:D isn't having stuff all over the place and not in just one place fun! You never can find what you want. I'm patient though. I can wait til you find it. Twas just so yummy! :D

July would be way great time to do it. It'd be warm and breaking up the ice for the ice cream would not be a problem :p.

11. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    I'm really sorry I couldn't make it. Found out that there were 3 more people I knew graduating from BYU & that Saturday was spent going all over, everywhere but at the Powwow. But I will have to go back out there again scouting for a place to live. Any areas I should avoid?

Addendum: also sorry I couldn't get online until I got back home tonight. Family members had reached their monthly max for online usage.

12. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    where to avoid hmmm, try and stay away from South Salt Lake if you can oh and stay away from Magna, if you don't want to chew your water. ;)

*note, nothing mean was meant by the Magna remark, it's just a joke.*

13. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    ali:
    It wasn't so much leaving your neighborhood.
    The problem came when I followed my brother-in-law's directions.

frio.

ps BTW sorry for trying to kill you.

14. AliKatKelts

Feb 25, 2003
    *shameless hometown plug*
    Kearns isn't a bad place to live and it's really close to a lot of things, and on the good days you can get to the east side in only 30 minutes. :D

As for trying to kill me, I alread I said it wasn't really your fault. Tis really mine for forgeting about the construction and directing you to the stupid street :). And I just had to add this, my mom said that it takes real work to get lost going from my neighborhood to magna :D. Just to let ya know what she said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.