main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN April FanForce meeting - moved to April 16

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Mar 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    First off, thanks for the help SciFi! I was going to take a look tommorrow and check that out but now I already know. I can also do the 4:00, but then again I could do pretty much any of those shows seeing as I am off. Does this work for you too SciFi? If not the best bet would be the 10:00 and I can drive if that will help out, so just let me know.

Oh, and I have the DVD for Volume 1 now, so you guys are welcome to watch it whenever (I'll just suddenly get sick at work or something). Remember, this is like a 5 hour movie with both parts together so if you watch it all in one day it will be.. Long. If you guys want to split that up like Quentin decided to do, let me know because there are at least two good days to watch it in before having to marathon it. Of course you could always rent it, but I'll leave that up to you guys.

2. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    I am off today, and normally get off at 5 everyother day, so if you guys want to get together to see it just let me know.

3. Sci-FiGal

Sci-FiGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    I'm free today as well as thursday. Just let me know where and when. Also, the fri. 4:00 is fine with me, I'll be there!

4. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    More like a four hour movie... :) Part one was 1:50, part two is 2:12...
    Looks like it'll be playing at the Wynnsong, not West Town... you guys should try for there since it's so much closer, as you'd be trying to get back to West Knoxville in late Friday traffic from East Towne in very little time to make a 7pm meeting... never a fun experience... :)

Fenn

5. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    I know you aren't into the movie, but are you coming to the meeting fenn?

6. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Yeah Fenn is right Regal East Towne has it:

Kill Bill - Vol. 2 (R) 12:30 | 1:00 | 4:00 | 4:30 | 7:00 | 7:30 | 10:00 | 10:30

and Carmike Wynnsong 16 has it:

KILL BILL, VOL. 2 R; 137 min.

12:45 PM 1:00 PM 3:50 PM 4:00 PM 7:00 PM 7:10 PM 9:55 PM 10:00 PM

I live in East Knoxville and I don't have a credit card so I can't place online orders for tickets. I will buy the tickets for 4:00 if that will work for everyone for Regal East Towne. If you would rather not do that, it's fine but that's all I can do given the circumstances. Wynnsong 16 is just too far to go to for me given my work schedule.

Speaking of work, that's where I am right now and I am trying to type this while I work. If you guys want to catch volume 1 today, I can do that by my lunch (which is at 7:00 so I'm figuring we could start by 8-8:30ish). I'll just take off the rest of the day from there and we can meet up somewhere and head on to watch it. Just let me know as I'll be checking here frequently between now and lunchtime.

7. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Thats cool with me if its ok with Rose

8. Sci-FiGal

Mar 7, 2004
    8-8:30ish is fine with me. I'm free.

9. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Ok well, where do you want to meet at? I'm close to East Towne/Knoxville Center but I can meet you guys just about anywhere so if Mr. Gatti's or somewhere like that would work let me know.

10. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    east towne mall is ok with me

11. Sci-FiGal

Mar 7, 2004
    That's fine with me too. How will we find one another?

12. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Okay, let's meet over at the food court, say near the Petro's about 8-8:30. I'm gonna clean up a little at the house first I think so there won't be such a mess. Due to the awesome circumstances that are my life I'm shacking up with my parents (well at least for the time being, it's a long story, most of it relating to me being perpetually broke until I worked for Comcast) so that's where I can show it at.

So if everything is cool, it looks to me like we have ourselves a gameplan. See you guys there!

EDIT: Heard from Rose, so we are good to go.

13. Sci-FiGal

Mar 7, 2004
    Sounds perfect to me. Angi is on her way from KT and she and I will meet up and find our way to the food court. Don't worry about you're pad, we've all been in similar circumstances at one time or another. See ya there!

14. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    Yodasqueen:
    Yeah, I'll probably be at the meeting... definitely will skip the movie, tho... :D

Fenn

15. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Well I'm glad everyone involved enjoyed themselves for Kill Bill. I agree that we should do this again sometime soon. Maybe once a month or so we can catch a movie or something but it's just an unofficial function so anyone can bring up something to do. With luck, who knows? Maybe even John will come along.

;) J/K John!

16. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    what time are we meeting tommorrow? 2:30-3?

17. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Try for before 3 if possible because that will give us more time to eat and take care of any unexpected junk that might come up before the movie. Besides, it's been a while since I've been to the mall and I wouldn't mind actually looking around a bit. Sound good?

18. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    I will be there as soon as I can.

19. Sci-FiGal

Mar 7, 2004
    I take it we'll meet up in the food court again? I'll try to be there around 2:30-3. See ya guys there!

20. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    The food court sounds good, or if we are eating at Applebee's we could just meet there. Either way is fine with me.

21. Sci-FiGal

Mar 7, 2004
    That's right. I forgot about applebee's! Thanks for reminding me.

22. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    hey the food court is ok with me, meet you there I get off at 1 so i will try to leave straight from work .

23. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    The food court is fine. See you there!

24. Sci-FiGal

Mar 7, 2004
    Ok, now you guys are just trying to trick me! But who-wha, I fooled you. My plan of switching from applebee's to the food court worked. Muhahahaha!

See ya there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.