main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN April FanForce meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    The next meeting for the Knoxville FanForce chapter will be on Friday April 22nd at 7:00pm at Mancino's Pizza and Grinders on Middlebrook Pike.

As always, if anyone needs directions or has any questions, feel free to post here, PM, or email me.

2. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    Er... that's the weekend of Celebration III... maybe we should re-schedule? :D

Fenn

3. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Well whaddya know, so it is! :eek:

I will get a mod to change it, but does the 15th or the 29th sound better? I'm kind of thinking the 29th because it would be after celebration 3 and we would have more goodies and stories to share, but either date works fine with me. What do you guys think?

4. Sci-FiGal

Sci-FiGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    Sorry I missed the last meeting, I don't wana miss the next one! I'll be at c3 as well though, but I think having a meeting afterwards would be great. Always fun to share con stories :) Looking forward to it.

5. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    Well, the 29th is the weekend The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy opens, so you're gonna lose me there - priorities, donchaknow... :D

What about going back to mid-week meetings?

Fenn

6. smuggler1186

smuggler1186 Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2003
    After CIII would be more interesting, though. I can do just about anytime Mon-Thurs.

7. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    I agree that a post-C3 meeting sounds better, and if you guys would like to see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy why don't we just meet at a theater and go see it, and then maybe head to Applebee's or Chili's afterwards? Does that sound good to you guys?

8. Darth Blasphemous

Darth Blasphemous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 1999
    I met a few members of this area at Wal-Mart this past Friday night and would like to get involved. I'm up for doing anything once a meeting time is established.

9. smuggler1186

smuggler1186 Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2003
    Hey, welcome! I wonder if you're the guy I met at Walker Springs! And John I totally saw you as I was leaving! That was an awesome night! Anyhoo, I'd be up for watching the Hitchhiker's Guide with you guys.

10. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    First off, hello there Darth Blasphemous!

Secondly, what I am going to do is go ahead and set the meeting up for the 29th at a location and time to be announced. When we know where the movie will be playing we will figure out which theater we want to go to (probably either the Wynnsong or Regal West Town) and what time that we want to see it. If there is anything that I am forgetting or if you guys would rather do something else please let me know, but that is the plan I am going forward with.

11. Darth Blasphemous

Darth Blasphemous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 1999
    In case you are wondering, I was the guy at the Wal-Mart on Gallaher view with the 12' General Grievous. I also spoke with someone who made the movie "Sith Apprentice."

I also had on a KISS cap if that helps.

12. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Okay guys, here is what I am going to do. I am going to get a mod to lock this thread and then I am going to make another thread with all the correct meeting information on it. I realize that we don't have all the location and time information on the movie yet, so folks will still have to do a little reading before they know what's going on, but I feel like this will help to minimize the confusion and keep all of the hassles for both me and the powers that be to a minimum.

Anyway, I just thought I would throw out a friendly head's up so you wouldn't think I was just arbitrarily locking threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.