main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL April Mama Fu's!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JaxAnakinSkywalker, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twin_solo_Durron

Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    I am looking forward to tonight...cant wait to see you all. oh and for once i wont be asking for a ride tonight...hehe shocking i know..but i will have my car.

2. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    As usually I think our babysitter is going to bail on us today (can't get a hold of them since early this morning). If not, I'll be there with the kids. No Padme' AGAIN! Grrrrr...

Working on another way, but we will have to see what happens. Either way. See you guys there.

3. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Gina, If you see this we are still planning on picking you up at Applebees :)

4. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    :_| Ya'll have fun....Think about me...I will be learning Espanol tonight instead of having fun. :_|

5. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Ohmigod. SO. MUCH. FUN!

6. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    LoL! Yea, it was a great time guys and we have id cards on the way and stuff. All very kool. I am putting up some costume posts for some good stuff I saw on Ebay...

Are we going to do an armor party and when? I know the big thing I will need is the glove. I can't really finish my costume without it....

7. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Okay, so much fun-ness! I just wish the armor hadn't given me a pain... Anywoo, the big gun made it all better... Didn't you? "You bet I did I!" The armor/costume get together I'll talk it over with Chris and arrange all of that. Okay, now those who paid for ID's (All of you except Dwight) need to send me a PM with your first and last name, screen name and most importantly your join date. Okay folks, here we go!

>Steve

8. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
    I had a blast last night...got alot of great pics..and if u want copies just e-mail me. Cant wait till we do it again.

9. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    The kids and even the teens (young chicks to you Dair), had fun.
    Had a great time as always.
    Jeez, I did get home late but it was worth it.
    Can't wait to see the photos.
    Thanks everyone for coming out!!

10. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
    I am not srue when i am going to have my pics ready..i have lost my cable that conects the cam to the comp.

11. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    I want to see all of the pics?? I haven't even seen our yet.. Man I work too much. Getting tired... days too long.. *snores*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.