main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY April Meet and Eat

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    No official Meet and Eat for April. We have the book club/Clone Wars S3 finale/Jammies belated birthday party at Zannah's on April 1st and then my ConGlomeration room get together on April 22 so that should be enough for us for April.

2. Kius

Kius Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2011
    Hello. I'm Ki. You may, but probably do not, remember me. Anyhow, I would like to meet up with ya'll. From the thread, I take it April 1st is the next meet. Any other details?

3. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Yeah..the former TRF Ki-Adi_Mundi? Met up with you at Bearnos down by UofL I think?

The April 1st get together is at the home of board member Zannah. I've contacted her and will let her give you any needed info.

4. Kius

Kius Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2011
    The same :)

And ty!

5. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    Welcome back to the forums Ki!

6. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Greetings Ki, yes I remember you. I was the blond at the table, and you are "most" welcome to join us. The LGA's next meet up will be at mine and Banes home. April 1st, with people to begin showing up any time aroud 6:00pm or after.

Details:
    Finger food and snacks. Everyone is welcome to bring something to munch on. We'll provide some Pizza, Honey BBQ Wings, popcorn, cookies, and a fruit tray.
    BYOB ::: I'll provide some soft drinks and tea.

If I remember correctly, your good friends with Kapare... if so, could you ride up with him? If not, PM me and let me know if you need directions.

7. xanatos1975

xanatos1975 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2004
    really wish i could make this one but unfortunately i am still on probation at work for the next 5 months :( any chance we can make next month's meet on like a Tuesday or Wednesday??? I know this throws off the norm but I really would like to see all of you again... its been too long lol

8. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    I'm sure something could be arranged....

9. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002

...for a small fee of course...lol!

10. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    But of coarse. [face_laugh]

11. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    O.K. gang, I'm signing off for the evening, I have lots to do in getting ready for the gathering tonight. Book Club and Clone Wars Season Finally here we come! See everyone some time around 6:00pm. or after. Take care, drive safely, and we'll see you all in a little while! [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.