April Meet

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by starwarschick14, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    tony eh well hehe possibly.

chris! *hugs* back at ya! how have you been??
  2. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, I'm hangin' in. Say, if a joint Rebels/Rhody meet appeals to you, shoot me a PM or IM - I've got a couple of thoughts 'n' ideas. :D
  3. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    sure, i'll be in touch. i'm sure the peeps in my group would enjoy that

aaaaand sadly to say, darth real life snuck up on me and now haha i can't make it that weekend. sorry guys, maybe next time!
  4. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    Must...not...make...April Fool's crack... :p
  6. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not going to be able to make the meet.I'll be in New York to watch the Patriots wheel and deal at the NFL Draft.
  7. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah yes the glorious and holy NFL Draft [face_love]

I can't wait it will be awesome.

And we get to see Mel Kiper. I swear this is the only time of the year I ever see the man. Where is he the other 364 days of the year? He is like Howard Hughes locked away somewhere away from society. But the man knows his stuff.
  8. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    It'll be a lot of fun.I'll get the chance to rub our Super Bowl victory in the faces of other NFL fans.I'll be looking for Jets and Dolphins fans. :)
  9. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, who's planning on going? I'm doing several trips to Boston this month, so I can check out the dining establishments at the square and see how we're fixed for space. That way we avoid the Beantown Pub occurrence from the last meet. ;)
  10. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    I should be able to attend.
  11. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    And I'll be there, obviously. :)
  12. Jedi_Hood Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm still up in the air at this point. I probably won't know till a week or so before.
  13. Mandalorian_Warrior Jedi Knight

star 3
  14. -Raldayen- Jedi Knight

star 1
  15. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    Just call my name... and I'll be there. :p
  16. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
  17. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, no big surprise here. But unfortunately, I wont be able to make this meet. I'm off to Florida on the 15th,I think, and wont be getting back til the date of the meet.Even then it wont be til later that day.
  18. TIEace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I should be there. That's during my April vacation. I just need to know the time and how to get there on the T.
  19. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    What's that I hear? T questions? ;)

Ok, from North Station, ride the Green Line inbound to Park St. Change at Park to the Red Line. Head towards Alewife. Get out at Harvard Square.

From South Station: Jump on the Red Line towards Alewife and get out at Harvard.
  20. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Sorry you can't make it Roy. Hope you have fun in Florida. :p :)

There will be more specific directions once we decide where to eat. There have been several suggestions, are there any more? What's your top choice?
  21. TIEace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks, Tony. I'm glad that you've always been kind, even though I've been pretty much non-existent around here.

As for eating, I've only been to Harvard Square once, so I'm clueless as to where the best place is.
  22. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    I vote for the Greenhouse Cafe if it's not super busy. It's right across the street from the T stop.
  23. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    How big is it? What kind of food do they have? How are the prices?
  24. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    So far, seven of us are planning on going, and Greenhouse Cafe seems pretty small. Tony, any idea what it'll look like during a Saturday lunch hour?

There's a Bertucci's on Brattle Street, but that's kinda pricey...
  25. JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Master

star 2
    HELLO ALL . THIS IS MY FIRST POSTING. I am a member of the Rebel Legion, as a Jedi.

Post TPM / Pre AOTC jedi

My name is Justin Manning, and I work for Roche Bros. I will be going to EFF in NJ in 12 days, and I hope you that do get to go please come up to me and introduce yourselves to me.

I am 31 yrs old, and Love star wars so much. I still think of the times I went by the quincy area drive in and saw ROTJ on the screen as parents drove by it... (sighs deeply on memory)

In case your a member of RL .. you can check my pic under jedi on pg 15 on tope middle.

If not, I hope to se you at EFF, since I wont get sats off much due to work... eso since I need tossave for DC in sept. ( DC meaning Dragoncon -- it will be my third ) -- first on outfit all weekend
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.