1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (20th-22nd November), Brisbane (27th-29th November)

Oz Comic Con: Brisbane (19th-20th September), Sydney (26th-27th September)

FF:WA April Meet

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by soneil, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    Susie & I will be in Perth for a couple of weeks. Anyone up for a meet?
    Good days for me would be the 10th or 12 of April. I'd be available on the 11th too but I'm getting some dental work that day so I might not feel like anything involving food. :p Perhaps a movie meet or Zone 3 or something.
  2. Aztek Force Ghost

star 4
    If somethings happening on the 10th or 11th I'll probably be there as I'll be in Perth that week too.
  3. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone else? JA & I can have a meet without having to go all the way to Perth. :)
    Probably about time we had another Kal meet. Maybe in July since there's a few big movies coming out then.
  4. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    Anything on at that time of April? Moofies or whatnot?
  5. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Well, on an SF note, "Sunshine" is having its debut on 12 April. Same director as 'Trainspotting' and '28 Days Later', and I do like the look of it on the previews ... it could just turn out to be "Event Horizon" for Gen Y, but hey, I'll take any excuse...

Actually, Zone 3 could be a good idea too. I'm in for that.

It's fortuitous as I finish my current job on 13 April, so I can probably stay out late on 12 April. After all, on my last day, what's my boss gonna do? Fire me?
  6. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    Thursday the 12th sounds good. That's then when. Just need to decide the where and what. Zone 3 would be good but that's best with a reasonable sized group. Depends on how many are up for it.
  7. Aztek Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll be heading back on the 12th, so you'll have to count me out.

Definately interested in catching a few flicks over the next couple of months with you though Steve.
  8. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If I was in Perth then I'd come to a meet, but I'm in Melbourne.

Counting down till I'm coming home....
  9. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    July will be a big month for new movies so we'll have a Kal meet then. We could possibly make the perth meet on the 11th. Doesn't seem to be many breathing bodies in Perth though. :p Maybe just a quiet get together somewhere for a bite to eat.
  10. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
  11. Aztek Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok - who woke the Jawa ?
  12. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey JA, next Friday I'm inviting some friends from work around for a May the 4th (be with you) party. If you're insterested in coming along let me know.
  13. Aztek Force Ghost

star 4
    So what have you got planned for friday night ? something along the lines of a movie night ?

I only just realised that Spiderman 3 is out tomorrow !
  14. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    A few friends from work coming around at 7pm. Like I mentioned to you last night, they're not all real starwars fans but some of them are nerdy enough. :) Basically food (with blue milk) and I'll have some fan films like Troops, thumbwars etc. You can bring the family. I'll PM my address and phone # to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.