main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp April Meet

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediscar, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Steve,

If you need anything please let me know. Sorry I can't make it but we have Sophie B-Day going on Sunday. Good luck!

I talk to John today and he's a go. So as long as you get one more person it counts as an offical meeting. You most have 3 or more. If James goes we'll count him... lol

SeeYa,
    TK

2. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Looks like it will be John, Brandon, and I for the meeting. James has plans already too. Tony and Sarah may stop by too. Need to get them initiated. Sarah is very crafty and excellent with a sewing machine, so she may be a handy person to have on board!

Here's what will be on the ajenda: (1) looking at whatever logo ideas any of us can supply. If anyone who can not attend the meeting wants to email me their ideas, or photos of their ideas, that would be great. (2) Passing out pocketmodel prizes from Wizkids, (3) brainstorming other ideas for free comic book day activities, (4) playing pocketmodels. Should be pretty laid back since we won't have many folks here.

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I sent Pete a pm this morning, still no reply as of yet, but I'm sure he'll post if he's coming

4. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Thanks John and Brandon for making the drive up here for the meet. James stopped by, so we had a productive meeting and tried to nail down a few plans for Free Comic Books Day. I'm sure John will be posting the minutes soon. Lots of good work from Brandon & Andy on the logo! Too bad we had to stop playing pocketmodels before I was able to finish crushing you....

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Here is the pic that I promised of Steve's special project...

[image=http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj103/nhmandalorians/Customs/Gonk.jpg]

...A gonk droid!!

6. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    Aaahh dude! I was planing on building one of those sometime in the future. Thats great! well know Ill be able to get pointers from you. Like where did you get the feet and what did you use for the legs. I had my eye on some sweet sterylite totes that would be perfect at walmart but by the time i had the money they were sold out. Keep posting the progress.

7. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    It's almost done...I hope to have it finished for Saturday at FCBD. I'll snap a few pics and try ot post them when it's finished.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.